Airtel Night plan, Airtel Night plan code, How to subscribe to Airtel Night plan, How to activate to Airtel Night plan, Airtel Night plan Validity, Direct USSD for all Airtel Data balance check, How to check Airtel Night Plan, Direct SMS for all Airtel Data balance check, Airtel smartTRYBE, Benefits of Airtel smartTRYBE, How to migrate/activate to Airtel smartTRYBE.
The Airtel night gives its users access to the internet at a cheaper rate.
The Airtel night plan, like any other network service provider night plan, was introduced for the purpose of relieving people that need extra data for their business, for fun, for entertainment, to download movies, apps and games, to do assignments, and many more.
The most important benefit of Airtel Night data plan is that you will get a greater volume of data at a cheap price. If you can stay awake by the time you should sleep, this data is worth going for. Another benefit is that you can subscribe as many times as possible in one night. And here comes the question, can you stay awake all night? If yes, then this is a big opportunity for you!
Are you fed up with the huge monthly data subscription bills you always pay? Here is a way out. Airtel night plan gives Airtel users access to the internet at night at a very cheap rate. If you need to download or upload heavy files, this is the best option to cut down the amount you will spend.
Do you know you can get 500MB for as low as N25 and 1.5gb for N150. The difference is very clear.
Here I will be providing you with detailed information you need to know about Airtel night sub, how to subscribe and activate Airtel night plan, how to migrate to Airtel smartTRYBE, code for Airtel night plan, how to check Airtel night plan and others.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post because everything written on this page is very essential for you! Teezab will only give you the best! So, stay with me as I cut this thing down for you into pieces!
So, should you read this post very carefully below are what you would stand to gain;
- How to subscribe and activate Airtel night Plan
- Airtel night plan code
- Airtel night Plan Validity Period
- Airtel smartTRYBE tariff plan
- How to check Airtel night plan data balance
- How to renew Airtel night plan 2022
Enough with the intro! Let’s kick start this thing with the conditions to use Airtel night sub.
Conditions to use Airtel Night Plan 100 for 1gb 2022
The following conditions are to be satisfied before you can start to enjoy Airtel night plan;
- You must be on Airtel smartTRYBE
- You must have a minimum of N25 airtime on your Airtel line
- You must be able to stay awake from 12am to 5am in the morning.
Now that you know the conditions to use Airtel night sub, let me quickly explain the tariff plan (Airtel smartTRYBE) you must be in order to be able to do this night plan. Keep reading!
Do you know about Airtel’s Smart TRYBE tariff? If you haven’t already, what are you waiting for to join this plan?
Airtel Nigeria, one of Nigeria’s leading network providers, has demonstrated its commitment to offering Nigerians with cheap tariff plans and packages.
Airtel NG has shown to be more accessible to the common man by offering tariff plans that the average Nigerian can afford and enjoy. Their innate ability to find a terrific bundle that meets their customers’ needs is incredible.
The Airtel Smart TRYBE Tariff plan not only provides you with an Airtel tariff plan that gives you great rates on calls, but it also provides you with an incredibly cheap Airtel data bundle.
If you’ve been using Airtel NG for a while, you’ll notice that the company has a variety of tariff plans. However, when you examine the data package and the cost at which calls are priced, the Airtel smartTRYBE has a lot more to offer than other Tariffs.
The following perks are available to all Airtel smartTRYBE rate customers:
- The best Airtel internet package;
- High-speed calls to all networks;
- Late-night searches for their favorite movies, shows, and music
The Airtel smartTRYBE tariff plan, which rounds up this bargain as one of the BEST Airtel tariff plans, allows all Airtel subscribers to call all other networks at the same rate.
Please note that the call rate on the Airtel smartTRYBE is as low as 20 Kobo/second for the first 50 seconds of any call you make for the day, and 11 Kobo/second for the duration of the call to any network, and that every Internet bundle purchased for more than 500 Naira comes with 30% additional data.
If you’re one of those people who likes to surf the internet late at night, you can still purchase a very cheap Internet data bundle for night browsing.
Subscription codes and packages for Airtel Night Browsing can be found here.
Benefits of Airtel SmartTRYBE
The benefit of joining Airtel SmartTRYBE is amazingly huge! With while providing you with the best of deals on calls and data, customers still get to enjoy offers as listed below:
- Free 15 MB every week
- Airtel Night plan Browsing for as low as 25 Naira for 500MB and 200 Naira for 1.5 GB from the hours of 12 am to 5 am
- Calls rate is same for all networks
- Awards 30% additional data when you purchase any bundle above 500 Naira
NB: The Airtel night plan Browsing is only open to customers who are on the Airtel smartTRYBE tariff plan.
Continue reading about Airtel night , the code to migrate to Airtel smartTRYBE is written below!
How to Check Airtel Night Data Plan Balance on Android
I can just say dial ***#” or something similar, but there is currently no official way or code for checking the airtel night data balance and even though Airtel hasn’t yet offered a way to do so, there is something you can do to keep track of your data usage.
- Go to your device’s settings.
- Locate and press the data usage button.
- Set a data limit, and once the limit is reached, you’ll get a warning.
- Set the data limit to 100MB, for example. You will receive a notification and your data connection will be cut off instantly if you have used up to 99 megabytes of data.
How to do Night Plan on Airtel 25 Naira for 250mb
How to Subscribe to Airtel Unlimited Night Plan
To subscribe to Airtel night sub, follow the following simple guidelines below;
- Firstly, you need to be on an Airtel smartTRYBE tariff plan for this to work. If you are already a smart trybe user, kindly ignore this step. If you are not, then dial *312# and then type 1 to migrate to smartTRYEB
- Dial *312# (code for night plan on airtel) again
- Type 3 to show all the smartTYRBE night browsing
- Type 1 for N25 for 500MB
- Type 2 for N200 for 1.5gb both from 12am to 5am
- What next is enjoyment!
Direct USSD Code for All Airtel Data Plan
This USSD Code functions on all Airtel data plan packages including on Android except BlackBerry subscription plans.
Simply dial *141*11*0#, *123*10# or *141*712*0# and you will see your data balance displayed at once.
- How to borrow airtime on Airtel
- How to borrow airtime on MTN
- How to borrow airtime on GLO
- How to borrow airtime on 9mobile/Etisalat
- How to borrow data From MTN
- How to borrow data From GLO
- How to borrow data From Airtel
- How to borrow data From Etisalat/9mobile
Direct SMS Code for All Airtel Data plan
This SMS Code functions on all Airtel data plan packages except BlackBerry subscriptions. It works even on Android.
To see your data balance, just send: Status to 141.
How about you check out other network’s night plan and choose the best for yourself? Below are MTN night plan and Glo Night plan links for you!
Airtel’s most popular balance plans are the 2GB and 4.5GB and less subscriptions, which contain the following features:
- 30MB- 1 day -100 naira – *410#
- 500MB- 14 days-500 naira –*418#
- 1.5GB-30 days-1000 naira –*496#
- 2GB -30 days-2000 naira – *438#
- 3GB- 30 days-3000 naira – *437#
- 4.5GB- 30 days – *439#
How To Migrate/Activate to Airtel smartTRYBE
This is the Airtel SmartTRYBE Migration code.
For all those who are interested in joining the Airtel smartTRYBE, then you can use the activation code below. Take note that the process which you can use to join the Airtel smartTRYBE tariff plan is very easy and free of charge.
USSD: Dial *312#
SMS: Send yes to 312
Airtel Night Plan Validity Period
The data bundle is only available from 12 a.m. to 5 a.m. As a result, you’ll have to stay up all night to browse with it.
If your data bundle expires, you can re-subscribe as many times as you like in the same night. After one day, the data plan will expire.
Because you can re-subscribe once your current subscription expires, I believe Airtel 1.5GB for N200 is better than MTN 500MB for N50.
How Many Times Can I do Airtel Night Plan / Sub
This means that you can do Airtel night plan four times in one midnight! Maximum of four times!
If you find this post Airtel night plan 2022 [More Info] informative and you like it, kindly use the share button below to share it with friends! They too need it!
- How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid
- How to migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
- How to migrate to MTN BetaTalk
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue Carte
- How to migrate to MTN Awuf4U
- How to Migrate to MTN YafunYafun
- How to migrate to MTN TruTalk
- How to transfer airtime from MTN to Airtel
- How to Hide number on MTN
- How to transfer data on MTN
- MTN offices in Nigeria and their addresses
- Canadian Dollar to Naira Today
- MTN data plan 200 for 1gb
- How to borrow airtime from MTN
- How to check your MTN number
- How to transfer airtime on MTN
- How to link NIN to your MTN line
- MTN Tariff Plan
- MTN Data Plan 200 for 2GB
- How to get MTN Free Data
- How to check Airtel Data balance
- How to subscribe to Airtel Data plan
- MTN Tariff Plan
Follow us on our Facebook page and we will keep you updated!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.