Hello friends! Do you know it is possible to borrow airtime from AIRTEL in 2023? Yes? Ok!
Everyone knows it is possible! One can borrow credit from AIRTEL if one is eligible but the problem is how to borrow airtime from AIRTEL and to know if one is eligible or not!
So, today I am going to show you how to check if you are eligible to borrow airtime on your AIRTEL line and how you can borrow! So, keep calm and read through! Teezab got you covered!
Do you know AIRTEL is one of the leading companies in terms of Network Provider in Nigeria and that it keeps growing every single day!
AIRTEL is making everything simple for its users by making it possible to borrow airtime and pay back anytime one recharges!
Do you want to borrow airtime from AIRTEL and they are not borrowing you? Well, I will explain to you today why they simply won’t borrow you!
Enough of the intro! Let’s get down to business!
How to borrow airtime from AIRTEL SIM 2023
How to borrow airtime from AIRTEL is a service called AIRTEL Extra Credit!
What is AIRTEL Extra Credit
AIRTEL Extra Credit is a service that allows you to borrow airtime on credit when you run out of airtime and payback on your next recharge.
AIRTEL Extra Credit Eligibility and Requirements
Borrowed airtime will be deducted from your next recharge. This service allows active AIRTEL prepaid subscribers who meet the eligibility criteria to borrow airtime. The following are the AIRTEL Extra Credit Eligibility;
- Have a registered Airtel SIM
- Your SIM must have been active for at least 3 months
- You must recharge a minimum of N250 per month. This is because they will consider your monthly recharge frequency
- To access this loan offer, you must not have any pending talk time loan
- You’ll need to know the code to borrow airtime
This simply means you have to be a AIRTEL user to be able to use AIRTEL Extra Credit service and that alone doesn’t cut it you know? You should have recharge at least N250 monthly for a good three months. Hope you understand?
- How to borrow airtime on Airtel
- How to borrow airtime on MTN
- How to borrow airtime on GLO
- How to borrow airtime on 9mobile/Etisalat
- How to borrow data From MTN
- How to borrow data From GLO
- How to borrow data From Airtel
- How to borrow data From Etisalat/9mobile
Things to know before you borrow credit on AIRTEL
Only 85% of the airtime borrowed will be disbursed into your AIRTEL account and 15% will be held for service fee.
There are different credit bands available to different customers, depending on the Customer’s profile (tenure on network, spend frequency, etc). Available credit bands include:
- N25 Extra Credit
- N50 Extra Credit
- N100 Extra Credit
- N200 Extra Credit
- N500 Extra Credit
- N1,000 Extra Credit
- N2,000 Extra Credit
Anytime you recharge, the outstanding borrowed airtime will first be deducted without prior notice to the user.
- You must be 18 or 18+ years to use the AIRTEL Xtra credit service.
- You will not be able to transfer airtime from your AIRTEL extra credit account USING AIRTEL Share and sell.
- AIRTEL Extra credit airtime can be used for all chargeable activities on the AIRTEL network
How to Borrow Airtime From AIRTEL | USSD Code to Borrow Airtime
To borrow Airtime on AIRTEL, follow the following simple guidelines;
- Kindly, dial *500# > Select 2 and follow to prompt or dial *500*amount#, e.g *500*25# to borrow N25 or dial *500# and follow the prompts.
A message will be sent to you notifying you of the successful transaction and note that only 85% of the amount you borrowed will be disbursed into your AIRTEL Extra Credit account while the remaining 15% will be charged as service fee!
How to check your AIRTEL Extra Credit account balance
Now that you know how to borrow airtime on AIRTEL, what is left is how do you then check your Extra Credit account balance?
Most people search it online and for you to be here, you also want to know it! Well, if you come here for how to borrow airtime from AIRTEL only, then know that this is an extra tip for you!
So, how do you check your AIRTEL Extra Credit account balance? Of course it is very simple if one is guided correctly!
Follow these simple steps to check the amount of the credit left in your borrowed airtime account;
This is one of the most popular, fastest and easiest ways to inquire or check Airtel credit balance directly on your phone.
- Dial *123# on your mobile device, then wait for an instant reply from Airtel revealing your prepaid airtime account balance on your phone screen.!
How to Repay Airtel Extra Credit airtime
All you have to do is to recharge your phone and airtel will do the rest!
For more updates, do subscribe to this website by hitting the bell icon and also follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.
2 thoughts on “How to borrow airtime on AIRTEL 2023 [Updated Code to Borrow]”
Thanks am update