Hello friends! Do you know it is possible to borrow airtime from 9MOBILE (Etisalat)? Yes? Ok!
Everyone knows it is possible! One can borrow credit from 9MOBILE (Etisalat) if one is eligible but the problem is how to borrow airtime from 9MOBILE (Etisalat) and to know if one is eligible or not!
So, today I am going to show you how to check if you are eligible to borrow airtime on your 9MOBILE (Etisalat) line and how you can borrow in 2023! So, keep calm and read through! Teezab got you covered!
Do you know 9MOBILE (Etisalat) is one of the leading companies in terms of Network Provider in Nigeria and that it keeps growing every single day!
9MOBILE (Etisalat) is making everything simple for its users by making it possible to borrow airtime and pay back anytime one recharges!
Do you want to borrow airtime from 9MOBILE (Etisalat) and they are not borrowing you? Well, I will explain to you today why they simply won’t borrow you!
Enough of the intro! Let’s get down to business!
How to borrow airtime from 9MOBILE (Etisalat) SIM 2023
How to borrow airtime from 9MOBILE (Etisalat) is a service called 9MOBILE (Etisalat) more credit!
What is 9MOBILE (Etisalat) more credit
Etisalat more credit is a service that allows you to borrow airtime on credit when you run out of airtime and payback on your next recharge.
- How to borrow airtime on Airtel
- How to borrow airtime on MTN
- How to borrow airtime on GLO
- How to borrow airtime on 9mobile/Etisalat
- How to borrow data From MTN
- How to borrow data From GLO
- How to borrow data From Airtel
- How to borrow data From Etisalat/9mobile
9MOBILE (Etisalat) more credit Eligibility and Requirements
Borrowed airtime will be deducted from your next recharge. This service allows active 9MOBILE (Etisalat) prepaid subscribers who meet the eligibility criteria to borrow airtime. The following are the 9MOBILE (Etisalat) more credit Eligibility;
- Your 9mobile line must be active.
- You must have made calls and recharged your 9mobile sim in the last 90days
- They determine the amount of airtime you can borrow at any time. However, the more you recharge, the higher your borrowing limit
- To confirm your eligibility to borrow airtime from 9mobile, you can dial *665*3# or text “STATUS” to 665
Things to know before you borrow credit on 9MOBILE (Etisalat)
Only 85% of the airtime borrowed will be disbursed into your 9MOBILE (Etisalat) account and 15% will be held for service fee.
There are different credit bands available to different customers, depending on the Customer’s profile (tenure on network, spend frequency, etc). Available credit bands ranges from N50 to N2,000 more credit
Anytime you recharge, the outstanding borrowed airtime will first be deducted without prior notice to the user.
- You must be 18 or 18+ years to use the 9MOBILE (Etisalat) more credit service.
- You will not be able to transfer airtime from your 9MOBILE (Etisalat) more credit account
- 9MOBILE (Etisalat) more credit airtime can be used for all chargeable activities on the 9MOBILE (Etisalat) network
How to Borrow Airtime From 9MOBILE (Etisalat) | USSD Code to Borrow Airtime
To borrow Airtime on 9MOBILE (Etisalat), follow the following simple guidelines;
- Dial *665# (You must be a 9mobile subscriber to enjoy this service)
- You can also borrow by dialing *665*amount#. For example, *665*100#. This will allow you borrow N100 worth of 9mobile credit
- Please note that a 15% service charge applies on every amount of airtime you borrow from 9mobile which is due upon repayment of the loan.
A message will be sent to you notifying you of the successful transaction and note that only 85% of the amount you borrowed will be disbursed into your 9MOBILE (Etisalat) more credit account while the remaining 15% will be charged as service fee!
How to check your 9MOBILE (Etisalat) more credit account balance
Now that you know how to borrow airtime on 9MOBILE (Etisalat), what is left is how do you then check your more credit account balance?
Most people search it online and for you to be here, you also want to know it! Well, if you come here for how to borrow airtime from Etisalat only, then know that this is an extra tip for you!
So, how do you check your 9MOBILE (Etisalat) more credit account Balance? Of course it is very simple if one is guided correctly!
Follow these simple steps to check the amount of the credit left in your borrowed airtime account;
This is one of the most popular, fastest and easiest ways to inquire or check 9MOBILE (Etisalat) credit balance directly on your phone.
- Dial *232# on your mobile device then wait for an SMS response from 9mobile showing your airtime balance.
How to Repay 9Mobile More Credit airtime
All you have to do is to recharge your phone and 9mobile will do the rest!
Thanks for reading!
For more updates, do subscribe to this website by hitting the bell icon and also follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.