Are you looking for how to Migrate to MTN Awuf4U Tariff Plan? MTN Awuf4U migration code? MTN Awuf4U data Code? MTN Awuf4U Call rate? Worry not, all these questions will be answered here. teezab.com.ng will always give you the best and right information.
So, stay with me as I explain to you how to migrate to the MTN Awuf4U Tariff plan! Do not skip any part of this post as every single part of this post is essential for you to know!
MTN is one of the most popular telecommunications operators in Nigeria. You will agree with me that MTN Nigeria has become a household name in Nigeria. MTN as a telecommunications company has established itself as one of the best ISPs in the country.
The internet network provider is not only known throughout the country for offering cheap calling and data rates, but also offers fast 4G LTE broadband internet coverage in Nigeria.
In addition, the MTN 4G LTE Internet network has the ability to provide speeds of 100 Mbps or more, depending on the area or environment. That is, MTN is one of the fastest internet service providers you can trust in Nigeria.
Without much further Ado, let’s dive into the real discussion;
What is Awuf4U? Awuf4U is an offer on MTN that gives you a reward of 500% airtime bonus on every N100 and above recharge you make qnd a reward of 350% on every N1 and N99 recharge you make. The offer is available to ALL MTN Prepaid and Postpaid customers.
Benefits Of Awuf4U Tariff Plan
- 200% Airtime bonus on every recharge of 100 Naira and below
- 300% Airtime bonus on every recharge above 100 Naira
MTN Awuf4U Tariff Plan call rate
The call rate for making local calls on MTN Awuf4U is 45 Kobo per second (27 Naira per minute) and the call rate for making international calls is 66 Kobo per minute (39.6 Naira per minute).
How Does MTN Awuf4U Tariff Plan work
- A recharge between N1 and N99 will be rewarded with a 200% bonus plus your recharge value with a validity period of 14 Days.
- A recharge between N100 and N200 will be rewarded with a 300% bonus plus your recharge value with a validity period of 14 Days.
- A recharge of N201 and above will be rewarded with a 300% bonus plus your recharge value with a validity period of 30 Days.
On the MTN Awuf4U tariff plan, you are guaranteed a 200% airtime bonus upon every recharge of 100 Naira and below, while recharges above 100 Naira will attract 300%.
How To Migrate/ Activate MTN Awuf4U Tariff Plan
- To enjoy MTN Awuf4U Tariff Plan bonuses, all you need to do is to make every recharge with *888*PIN# code. You will automatically receive the bonus!
- You can also activate it via VTU
NOTE: You cannot transfer or share credit with the Awuf4U account. If you wish to subscribe for data or any other MTN services, you cannot use your Awuf4U account to subscribe, you must load a recharge using *555*pin# to be able to subscribe
How to check MTN Awuf4U bonus
You can check your Awuf4U account balance by dialing the USSD code *559*14#.
Who can enjoy MTN Awuf4U Tariff Plan
AWUF4U offer is available for ALL MTN Prepaid and Postpaid customers.
Will I get the airtime bonus if I receive Share & Sell
NO, you will NOT receive any bonus if you receive any airtime from Share & Sell.
- How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid
- How to migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
- How to migrate to MTN BetaTalk
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue Carte
- How to migrate to MTN Awuf4U
- How to Migrate to MTN YafunYafun
- How to migrate to MTN TruTalk
Is this post – how to migrate to MTN Awuf4U Tariff Plan – helpful? If yes, then don’t hesitate to share with friends using the share button below!
If you have any questions, then leave me a comment and I will reply to you as soon as possible!
Follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.