Are you looking for how to Migrate to MTN BetaTalk? MTN BetaTalk migration code? MTN BetaTalk data Code? MTN BetaTalk Call rate? Worry not, all these questions will be answered here. teezab.com.ng will always give you the best and right information.
So, stay with me as I explain to you how to migrate to the MTN BetaTalk Tariff plan! Do not skip any part of this post as every single part of this post is essential for you to know!
MTN is one of the most popular telecommunications operators in Nigeria. You will agree with me that MTN Nigeria has become a household name in Nigeria. MTN as a telecommunications company has established itself as one of the best ISPs in the country.
The internet network provider is not only known throughout the country for offering cheap calling and data rates, but also offers fast 4G LTE broadband internet coverage in Nigeria.
In addition, the MTN 4G LTE Internet network has the ability to provide speeds of 100 Mbps or more, depending on the area or environment. That is, MTN is one of the fastest internet service providers you can trust in Nigeria.
Without much further Ado, let’s dive into the real discussion;
Benefits of MTN BetaTalk
You will enjoy the following benefits when you are on MTN BetaTalk plan:
- 300% airtime bonus and 200% Data Bonus on every recharge less than N100.
- Data bonus of 20MB and above in addition to the 300% airtime bonus on recharge of N100 and above. The data bonus will be in multiples of 20MB.
- Special bundles:
- 40MB for N50
- 250MB for N200
- Free 10MB Monthly Data Bonus on the First Recharge or First Call of the month.
How To Migrate To MTN BetaTalk
You can migrate to MTN BetaTalk plan via any of the channels below:
- Text BT to 131
- Dial *123*2*1#
- MTN ChatBot
- myMTN App: Login to myMTN App, select ‘Other Plans’ and select ‘BetaTalk’.
- myMTN Web:
- Logon to https://mymtn.com.ng
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter OTP and select ‘Proceed’.
- In the top right corner of the home page, click your name.
- Select My Plan.
- Select Other Plans.
- Select MTN BetaTalk.
How much do I need to migrate to BetaTalk
Will I be Charged for Migrating
It is important to note that you won’t be charged for migrating to MTN BetaTalk if you are just migrating the first time in one month (30 days). However migrating more than once in a month will cost you a migration fee of N100 for every single migration you make after the first one!
What is the code for MTN BetaTalk?
The code for MTN BetaTalk is *123*2*1# or text BT to 131!
How do I opt out of MTN BetaTalk?
How To Opt Out Of Mtn BetaTalk
To opt out of MTN BetaTalk, follow the following simple guidelines;
- Simply text ‘ STOP’ to *131*.
- Simply dial *400# and press send, You will be directed to a different plan.
- Simply dial *123#, list of options will be shown, then you choose option ‘2’, and then.
- Select the plan of your choice.
- How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid
- How to migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
- How to migrate to MTN BetaTalk
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue Carte
- How to migrate to MTN Awuf4U
- How to Migrate to MTN YafunYafun
- How to migrate to MTN TruTalk
Is this post – how to migrate to MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan – helpful? If yes, then don’t hesitate to share with friends using the share button below!
If you have any questions, then leave me a comment and I will reply to you as soon as possible!
Follow our Facebook page!