MTN night plan 2022, Code for MTN night plan 2022, How to subscribe to MTN night plan, How to activate MTN night plan 11pm to 6am 2022, How to subscribe to MTN night plan using USSD code, How to subscribe to MTN night plan using SMS, How to check MTN night plan balance, MTN night plan code
MTN is among the top telecommunication networks in Nigeria. MTN Nigeria has shown how generous it can be by rolling out an MTN night data plan.
Are you looking for the MTN night plan code, how to do MTN night plan, how to subscribe for MTN night plan, how to activate MTN night sub?
Well, you have found the right place. Here, I will provide you with full details about all MTN Night data plans, how to subscribe, subscription code, how to buy MTN night plan, and how to check your data
MTN night plan was introduced in June 2016 for the purpose of easing those that need extra data maybe for business purposes, for fun, to watch and download movies, to download games or other things that require a lot of data. However, the barrier is that it can only be used at night (From 11pm to 6am).
Also, I need to inform you that, the MTN night plan is available only on MTN pulse tariff. So, to use MTN night plan, you have to first migrate from any other tariff you are on to MTN pulse.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post! Every section of this post is essential for you to know.
I feel this introduction is becoming lengthy but I trust you understand some points must not be left out when explaining some things! So, without wasting much time, let’s dive in!
Types of MTN Night Sub
MTN night plans are of two types;
- 250MB for N25
- 500MB for N50
Note, in case you are wondering, can I subscribe multiple times in a single night? Well, the answer is Yes. But, the maximum data you can do for a single night is 2gb. Meaning, you can do N25 for 250MB for 8 times and N50 for 500MB for 4 times.
Conditions That Must be Satisfied to use MTN Night Sub
So, for you to use the MTN night plan, you must satisfy the following conditions;
- Be on MTN pulse tariff plan
- Have at least N25 airtime on your MTN line
- You must be ready to be fully awake from 11pm to 6am (Because unlike Glo N100 night sub that spans for 5 day, MTN night sub is only for that night 11pm to 6am and the data will be wiped off by 6am in the morning. So, you need to make sure you are not feeling sleepy otherwise, you will lose your money!)
That much being said, let’s quickly move to how to subscribe to the MTN night plan.
How To Subscribe For MTN Night Plan using USSD code
Follow the steps below carefully to subscribe to MTN Night plan using USSD Code;
- Migrate to MTN pulse. Like I said, it is a must for you if you are to use the MTN night sub. If you are already on MTN pulse, then ignore this step but if you are not, simply dial *123# to migrate to MTN pulse. Dial *123#, then type 2 to Choose Tariff Plan migration, and then type 1 to Choose Pulse. If you’ve not migrated in a month, migration is free of charge but if you have migrated within a month, then you will have to prepare N100 for the migration fee.
- Dial *406# and type 3 to select MTN nightlife plan
- type 1 if you wish to subscribe for MTN 250MB for N25 and proceed to type 1 to confirm your subscription. You will then receive a message saying your night plan subscription is successful. You can then start to surf the internet as you like till 6 in the morning.
- type 2 if you wish to subscribe for MTN 500MB for N50 and proceed to type 1 to confirm your subscription. You will receive a message saying your night plan subscription is successful. You can then start to surf the internet as you like till 6am.
For simplicity, you can just type;
- *406*3*1# straight for 250MB for N25
- *406*3*2# straight for 500MB for N50
How To Subscribe For MTN Night sub using sms
Also, you can subscribe to this plan using your sms! Follow the steps below carefully to subscribe;
- To subscribe for the 500MB MTN night , just send NT2 to 131
- To subscribe for the 250MB MTN night sub, simply send NT1 to 131
How to Check MTN Night Sub Data Balance
Before, there was absolutely no way on how to check MTN nightlife plan data balance but MTN has worked out a USSD code that allows you to keep track of your data. Although, MTN will be sending you sms on the usage of your data periodically, you can still check it if you want by simply dialing *559*96# or you can just send 2 to 131 and wait for the prompt message.
Also, you can just dial *406#, type 3 to choose MTN nightlife plan and then type 3 again to check your MTN nightlife data balance
Summary on MTN night sub
|Nightlife bundle||USSD Code||SMS|
|500MB/₦50||*406*3*2#||SMS NT2 to 131|
|250MB/₦25||*406*3*1#||SMS NT1 to 131|
What time is MTN night Plan?
It is is between 11 pm and 6 am and unlike Glo, you can’t use it the following night if you didn’t exhaust the data that night.
How do I buy MTN midnight bundle?
I believe I have explained this up there! If you read the post carefully, I am sure you would have come across it!
- How to borrow airtime on Airtel
- How to borrow airtime on MTN
- How to borrow airtime on GLO
- How to borrow airtime on 9mobile/Etisalat
- How to borrow data From MTN
- How to borrow data From GLO
- How to borrow data From Airtel
- How to borrow data From Etisalat/9mobile
Which MTN plan gives 1GB for 200?
The data plan that entitles users to 1GB for 200 naira is MTN4ME. This special package was introduced by MTN to give users access to exclusive data packages at affordable prices.
How can I get 1gb on MTN Night Plan?
Also, believe I have explained it in this post! Well, maybe you missed it! You can simply do N50 for 500MB twice.
Does MTN Night Plan affect Normal data?
No! You only use MTN Night plan at midnight from 11pm to 6am!
RECOMMENDED: Check on the following links if you are interested in other network service provider night plans;
Like i said, the plan can only work if you are on MTN Pulse tariff! So, here are a few things to know about MTN Pulse!
MTN Pulse is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a FLAT rate of 11.26k/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks in Nigeria after the first 60 seconds call of the day at 25.6k/sec. With MTN Pulse, “You Talk more, Laugh more and Love more”.
To Join MTN Pulse text 406 to 131, Dial *406*1# or *123*2*2#.
Benefits You Will Enjoy When You Join MTN Pulse
- A flat rate of 11.26k/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending ₦15.36K daily.
- Special Data Bundles:
- 750MB 3-days data plan at ₦300
- 1.5GB Weekly data plan at ₦500
- Pulse Nightlife Bundles (250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N25 and 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N50) up to 2GB.
- Special Instagram & TikTok Bundles: 350MB IG & TikTok for ₦100 and 1GB IG & TikTok for ₦200.
- Get Pulse points when you activate selected Data bundles and exchange the points for free Data.
- Free 10MB Monthly Data Bonus on the First recharge or First Call of the month.
- Pulse Tuesday Offer which enables you purchase special discounted data plans on Tuesdays ONLY.
- Campus Zone Offer which allows you to enjoy 100% data bonus for every (100MB, 150MB, or 200MB) used in Higher Institutions across Nigeria.
- Plus other life-enriching products and services from MTN.
- How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid
- How to migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
- How to migrate to MTN BetaTalk
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue Carte
- How to migrate to MTN Awuf4U
- How to Migrate to MTN YafunYafun
- How to migrate to MTN TruTalk
- How to transfer airtime from MTN to Airtel
- Canadian Dollar to Naira Today
- How to Hide number on MTN
- How to transfer data on MTN
- MTN offices in Nigeria and their addresses
- MTN data plan 200 for 1gb
- How to borrow airtime from MTN
- How to check your MTN number
- How to transfer airtime on MTN
- How to link NIN to your MTN line
- MTN Tariff Plan
- MTN Data Plan 200 for 2GB
- How to get MTN Free Data
- How to check Airtel Data balance
- How to subscribe to Airtel Data plan
- MTN Tariff Plan
i believe I have answered all your questions with this post but if by chance you still have another question, kindly drop them in the comment section below!
If you like this post and you find it informative, kindly use the share button below to share with friends!
Follow us on our Facebook page and we will keep you updated! Also, you can subscribe to our website for more updates!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.