Are you looking for how to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial? MTN migration XtraSpecial code? MTN XtraSpecial migration Code? Worry not, all these questions will be answered here. Teezab will always give you the best and right information.
Also, Is what you are looking for is low MTN call rate? If yes, then this post is for you!
So, stay with me as I explain to you how to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Tariff plan! Do not skip any part of this post as every single part of this post is essential for you to know!
MTN is one of the most popular telecommunications operators in Nigeria. You will agree with me that MTN Nigeria has become a household name in Nigeria. MTN as a telecommunications company has established itself as one of the best ISPs in the country.
The internet network provider is not only known throughout the country for offering cheap calling and data rates, but also offers fast 4G LTE broadband internet coverage in Nigeria.
In addition, the MTN 4G LTE Internet network has the ability to provide speeds of 100 Mbps or more, depending on the area or environment. That is, MTN is one of the fastest internet service providers you can trust in Nigeria.
Without much further Ado, let’s dive into the real discussion;
MTN XtraSpecial prepaid Tariff Plan
MTN XtraSpecial prepaid is one of the best Tariff Plan! What are the amazing benefits of MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff plan and How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid! You get to see all these here!
Do you have families or friends overseas? If yes, then that means you will be making international calls regularly! If you want to keep in touch with your families or Friends who stay overseas, then this plan is the best for you! The XtraSpecial Prepaid tariff allows you to enjoy calls at a flat rate of 15.36 kobo per second to all networks in Nigeria and to eleven selected international countries from the first second. All you need to do is to add the countries they are in the eleven international countries MTN will allow you!
Benefits of using MTN XtraSpecial Prapaid Tariff Plan
What are the benefits of MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid? The benefits of XtraSpecial Prepaid are listed below;
- 6GB monthly data bundle at N2000.
- You get 10MB on every first recharge in a month.
- Data Bundle: 1.5GB for N750 with validity period of 14 days and 3.75GB for N1500 with validity period of 1 month.
How to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid tariff Plan
To migrate to XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff plan from any other tariff plan, simply dial *408*1# or *123*2*4# OR Send 408 to 131.
You can also use myMTN app by Login into the myMTN app, click “Other Plans”, then choose XtraSpecial.
MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid Tariff Plan
MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid is a special tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a FLAT rate of 13.33 kobo per second for MTN-to-MTN calls, MTN-to-Other networks, and 11 selected international destinations from the very first second.
MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid tariff plan does not attract a daily or monthly subscription or access fee. Benefits of XtraSpecial Postpaid Plan and how to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid plan?
Benefits of XtraSpecial Postpaid Plan
- Subscriber gets access to monthly minimum credit limit of N5,000 which you can use for calls and data and pay at end of the month
- Subscribers get to make call for Flat rate of 13.33k/sec to All Local networks in Nigeria.
- Also, Flat rate of 13.33k/sec for calls to eleven (11) international countries.
- Special data bundles:
- 14GB monthly data bundle at N4,000
- 30GB monthly data bundle at N6,000
- 35GB 2-months data bundle at N8,000
- 6GB monthly data bundle at N2000
- 3.75GB monthly data bundle at N1500
- 1.5GB 14-day data bundle at N750
How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
All existing Postpaid customers are eligible to enjoy the above-listed benefits and more. However, Prepaid customers are required to follow the below steps to migrate to XtraSpecial postpaid:
- Fill out the postpaid activation form.
- Click Here to download the activation form
- Scan the completed activation form with a valid ID – NIN slip and passport photograph and send it to PostpaidActivation.NG@mtn.com
For new customers, please follow the below steps to activate a line.
- Visit an MTN store
- Fill out the postpaid activation form. Click Here to download the activation form
- Valid ID – NIN slip and passport photograph
- N2000 Service activation fee
Note: All new postpaid activations are instant, comes with free special number allocation and N2000 credit limit.
- How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid
- How to migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
- How to migrate to MTN BetaTalk
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue Carte
- How to migrate to MTN Awuf4U
- How to Migrate to MTN YafunYafun
- How to migrate to MTN TruTalk
Is this post helpful? If yes, then don’t hesitate to share with friends using the share button below!
If you have any questions, then leave me a comment and I will reply to you as soon as possible!
Follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.