Are you looking for how to Migrate to MTN mPulse? MTN mPulse migration code? MTN mPulse data Code? MTN mPulse Call rate? Worry not, all these questions will be answered here. Teezab will always give you the best and right information.
So, stay with me as I explain to you how to migrate to the MTN mPulse Tariff plan! Do not skip any part of this post as every single part of this post is essential for you to know!
MTN is one of the most popular telecommunications operators in Nigeria. You will agree with me that MTN Nigeria has become a household name in Nigeria. MTN as a telecommunications company has established itself as one of the best ISPs in the country.
The internet network provider is not only known throughout the country for offering cheap calling and data rates, but also offers fast 4G LTE broadband internet coverage in Nigeria.
In addition, the MTN 4G LTE Internet network has the ability to provide speeds of 100 Mbps or more, depending on the area or environment. That is, MTN is one of the fastest internet service providers you can trust in Nigeria.
Without much further Ado, let’s dive into the real discussion;
This plan is for the younger people! This MTN mPulse tariff plan is created to empower students between the age of 9 and 15 years with access to resources they need to maximize their potential.
Benefits of MTN mPulse tariff plan
- A once in a year gift! A gift of N200 airtime on your birthday.
- Data bonus on every recharge you make.
- Cheap Data price. Data Bundle: 250MB FOR N50 and 750MB for N150
- Lower call rate at 15.35 Kobo per second across all networks.
- Free 30MB on your first visit to the mPulse website. You don’t know this, right!? Now, you know! Continue reading!
- You get a data bonus which you can only use for WhatsApp for every first recharge in a month.
- Like I said, it is a tariff plan made for students between the ages of 9 and 15. So, there is data and airtime transfer from Parent to Child!
MTN mPulse call rate
MTN mPulse call rate is 15.35 Kobo per second across all network!
How to migrate to MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
To migrate from any other Tariff plan to MTN mPulse, you need a migration code!
To migrate to this tariff, simply Dial *344*1# OR Send ‘mPulse’ to 131.
- How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid
- How to migrate to MTN Pulse
- How to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
- How to migrate to MTN BetaTalk
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue
- How to migrate to MTN XtraValue Carte
- How to migrate to MTN Awuf4U
- How to Migrate to MTN YafunYafun
- How to migrate to MTN TruTalk
Is this post – how to migrate to MTN mPulse Tariff Plan – helpful? If yes, then don’t hesitate to share with friends using the share button below!
If you have any questions, then leave me a comment and I will reply to you as soon as possible!
Follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.