How to Borrow Data from 9MOBILE 2023 [Latest Updated] - TEEZAB

How to Borrow Data from 9MOBILE 2023 [Latest Updated]

How to Borrow Data from 9MOBILE 2023

Hello friend! Are you looking for how to borrow data on 9MOBILE (Etisalat) in 2023? If yes, then you are on the right page! TEEZAB got you covered!

Today, I will be explaining to you how you can borrow data from 9MOBILE (Etisalat) and pay back later!

Emirates Telecommunication Group Company PJSC, doing business as Etisalat, is a Emirati-based multinational telecommunications services provider, currently operating in 16 countries across Asia, the Middle East and Africa. It is the 18th largest mobile network operator in the world by number of subscribers

I will give you the simplest and easiest way to do that, so stay with me while I break this down for you!

What is the code to borrow data from 9MOBILE (Etisalat)? How can you Repay borrowed data on 9MOBILE (Etisalat)? What are the eligibility and Requirements to borrow data on Etisalat, How to check borrowed Airtel balance? Those are what we will be looking into in this post! 

So, without wasting much time, let’s get down to business! I promise to make this as simple and easy as possible.

Related Posts;

  1. How to borrow airtime on Airtel
  2. How to borrow airtime on MTN
  3. How to borrow airtime on GLO
  4. How to borrow airtime on 9mobile/Etisalat
  5. How to borrow data From MTN
  6. How to borrow data From GLO
  7. How to borrow data From Airtel
  8. How to borrow data From Etisalat/9mobile

How to Borrow Data On 9MOBILE (Etisalat) 2023

How to borrow data from 9MOBILE (Etisalat) is a service called 9MOBILE (Etisalat) More credit.

What is 9MOBILE (Etisalat) More credit

9MOBILE (Etisalat) More credit is a service that allows you to take in data when you run out of data and pay back on your next recharge. 9MOBILE (Etisalat) More credit service is available to all eligible 9MOBILE (Etisalat) Prepaid customers.

Okay! Now that you understand what 9MOBILE (Etisalat) More credit means, let’s go to the eligibility and Requirements to use the service!

9MOBILE (Etisalat) More credit Eligibility and Requirements

To be eligible, customer must;

  • must Recharge at least up to N1,000 every month
  • Your 9mobile Sim card must be registered and Link to NIN
  • You must not have outstanding data loan balance with 9mobile
  • subscribers can borrow up to N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000 and N2000
  • customers will pay back 15% service fee + the loan airtime amount or the cost of internet bundle
  • Paid up any outstanding More credit loan request
  • Dial *665# or by texting STATUS to 665 to check if you are eligible for more credit loans on 9mobile.

How to borrow Data From 9MOBILE (Etisalat) Code

The code to borrow data on 9MOBILE (Etisalat) is *665*amount#.

To borrow data from 9MOBILE (Etisalat), follow the simple guidelines listed below;

Note that, 9Mobile doesn’t allow subscribers to borrow data yet, so you have to borrow airtime and then convert it to data.

Only eligible individuals are allowed to borrow airtime. To know if you are allowed to airtime data, simply dial *665# or simply send STATUS to 665. You have to borrow airtime before you can buy the data plan you like.

Note that only 85% of the airtime borrowed will be disbursed into your 9MOBILE (Etisalat) More credit account and the remaining 15% will be charged as service fee.

How to Repay 9MOBILE (Etisalat) More credit Data

All you have to do is to recharge your phone and 9MOBILE (Etisalat) will do the rest!

For more updates, do subscribe to this website by hitting the bell icon and also follow our Facebook page!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *