Hello friend! Are you looking for how to borrow data on MTN in 2023? If yes, then you are on the right page! TEEZAB got you covered!
Today, I will be explaining to you how you can borrow data from MTN and pay back later!
Do you know MTN is one of the leading telecommunication network companies in Nigeria? You don’t? Okay, now you know!!!
I will give you the simplest and easiest way to do that, so stay with me while I break this down for you!
What is the code to borrow data from MTN? How can you Repay borrowed data on MTN? What are the eligibility and Requirements to borrow data, How to check borrowed Airtel balance? Those are what we will be looking into in this post!
So, without wasting much time, let’s get down to business! I promise to make this as simple and easy as possible.
How to Borrow Data On MTN 2023
How to borrow data from MTN is a service called MTN XtraByte.
- How to borrow airtime on Airtel
- How to borrow airtime on MTN
- How to borrow airtime on GLO
- How to borrow airtime on 9mobile/Etisalat
- How to borrow data From MTN
- How to borrow data From GLO
- How to borrow data From Airtel
- How to borrow data From Etisalat/9mobile
What is MTN XtraByte
MTN XtraByte is a service that allows you to borrow data when you run out of data and pay back on your next recharge. MTN XtraByte service is available to all eligible MTN Prepaid customers.
Okay! Now that you understand what MTN XtraByte means, let’s go to the eligibility and Requirements to use the service!
MTN XtraByte Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible, customer must;
- Be a Prepaid customer
- Have registered your number.
- Have been on the MTN network for more than 3 months
- Have spent at least N200 monthly for 3 months
- Have between N0 and N75 in your main account
- Paid up any outstanding XtraByte loan request
How to borrow Data From MTN Code
The code to borrow data on MTN is *606#.
To borrow data, follow the simple guidelines listed below;
- Dial *606# and select XtraByte.
- The system will then display all the data bundles that you can borrow.
- You can then select your preferred data plan from the list.
- After selecting your preferred data plan, the system will then send you a message with the amount plus the applicable service fee for you to confirm the transaction.
- Bundle fee + applicable service charge will be debited from your main account on your next recharge
Note that only 85% of the data borrowed will be disbursed into your MTN XtraByte account and the remaining 15% will be charged as service fee.
How to check MTN XtraByte Balance
- Dial *606#
- Select 2 (my account)
- Select 2 again (account balance) and your XtraByte Balance will be displayed on your screen.
How to Repay MTN XtraByte Data
All you have to do is to recharge your phone and MTN will do the rest!
For more updates, do subscribe to this website by hitting the bell icon and also follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.
2 thoughts on “How to Borrow Data from MTN 2023 [Latest Updated]”
Please am eligible to borrow airtime,i had 500 to borrow yesterday but now am seeing sorry u are not eligible for this am sad😭😭😭😥and i don’t have cash to purchase data
It’s not fair
Thanks for sharing