How to borrow airtime on GLO 2022 [Updated Code to Borrow]

How to borrow airtime on GLO 2022 [Updated Code to Borrow]

Hello friends! Do you know it is possible to borrow airtime from GLO? Yes? Ok! 

Everyone knows it is possible! One can borrow credit from GLO if one is eligible but the problem is how to borrow airtime from GLO and to know if one is eligible or not! 

So, today I am going to show you how to check if you are eligible to borrow airtime on your GLO line and how you can borrow! So, keep calm and read through! Teezab got you covered!

Do you know GLO is one of the leading companies in terms of Network Provider in Nigeria and that it keeps growing every single day! 

GLO is making everything simple for its users by making it possible to borrow airtime and pay back anytime one recharges!

Do you want to borrow airtime from GLO and they are not borrowing you? Well, I will explain to you today why they simply won’t borrow you!

Enough of the intro! Let’s get down to business!

How to borrow airtime from GLO SIM

How to borrow airtime from GLO is a service called GLO borrow me credit! 

What is GLO Borrow me Credit

GLO borrow me credit is a service that allows you to borrow airtime on credit when you run out of airtime and payback on your next recharge. 

GLO Borrow Me Credit Eligibility and Requirements

Borrowed airtime will be deducted from your next recharge. This service allows active Glo prepaid subscribers who meet the eligibility criteria to borrow airtime. The following are the GLO Borrow Me Credit Eligibility;

  • Be a Prepaid customer
  • Have registered your phone number
  • Have been on the GLO network for more than 3 months
  • Have spent at least N200 monthly for 3 months
  • Paid-up any outstanding borrow me credit loan request
  • Average Monthly refill of four times

This simply means you have to be a GLO user to be able to use GLO borrow me credit service and that alone doesn’t cut it you know? You should have spent at least N200 monthly for a good three months. Hope you understand?

Things to know before you borrow credit on GLO

Only 85% of the airtime borrowed will be disbursed into your GLO account and 15% will be held for service fee.

There are different credit bands available to different customers, depending on the Customer’s profile (tenure on network, spend frequency, etc). Available credit bands include:

  • N50 borrow me credit
  • N100 borrow me credit
  • N200 borrow me credit
  • N500 borrow me credit
  • N1,000 borrow me credit
  • N2,000 borrow me credit

Anytime you recharge, the outstanding borrowed airtime will first be deducted without prior notice to the user.

  • You must be 18 or 18+ years to use the GLO borrow me credit service.
  • You will not be able to transfer airtime from your GLO borrow me account USING GLO Share and sell.
  • GLO borrow me airtime can be used for all chargeable activities on the GLO network

Recommended Links;

  1. How to borrow airtime on Airtel
  2. How to borrow airtime on MTN
  3. How to borrow airtime on GLO
  4. How to borrow airtime on 9mobile/Etisalat
  5. How to borrow data From MTN
  6. How to borrow data From GLO
  7. How to borrow data From Airtel
  8. How to borrow data From Etisalat/9mobile

How to Borrow Airtime From GLO | USSD Code to Borrow Airtime

To borrow Airtime on GLO, follow the following simple guidelines;

  • Dial *321#
  • Select Borrow Credit
  • Choose the amount of airtime you want to borrow
  • Select “confirm”.

A message will be sent to you notifying you of the successful transaction and note that only 85% of the amount you borrowed will be disbursed into your GLO borrow me credit account while the remaining 15% will be charged as service fee!

Also note that, for specificity, you can simply dial the following code;

  • *321*50# for N50
  • *321*100# for N100
  • *321*200# for N200
  • *321*500# for N500
  • *321*1000# for N1000

Do you know you can borrow credit for your friends as well? Okay check this out!

How to Borrow Credit for Others

To borrow credit / airtime for your friends or family, follow the following steps;

  • Dial *321#
  • Select borrow credit for others
  • Choose the amount of airtime you want to borrow
  • Select “confirm”.

A message will be sent to the person you borrow the credit for to notify the person of the successful transaction and note that only 85% of the amount borrowed will be disbursed into the person’s GLO borrow me credit account while the remaining 15% will be charged as service fee!

How to check your GLO Borrow Me Credit account balance

Now that you know how to borrow airtime on GLO, what is left is how do you then check your Borrow me Credit account balance? 

Most people search it online and for you to be here, you also want to know it! Well, if you come here for how to borrow airtime from GLO only, then know that this is an extra tip for you! 

So, how do you check your GLO borrow me credit account balance? Of course it is very simple if one is guided correctly! 

Follow these simple steps to check the amount of the credit left in your borrowed airtime account;

  • Dial *321#
  • Select borrow Credit
  • Afterwards that, select 9 (account balance)
  • Once you select 9, your outstanding borrowed airtime will pop up and that is also the amount left on your borrow me credit account!

How to Repay 9Mobile borrow me credit airtime

All you have to do is to recharge your phone and GLO will do the rest!

For more updates, do subscribe to this website and follow our Facebook page!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.