Hello friend! Are you looking for how to borrow data on AIRTEL in 2023? If yes, then you are on the right page! TEEZAB got you covered!
Today, I will be explaining to you how you can borrow data from AIRTEL and pay back later!
Bharti Airtel Limited, also known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company based in New Delhi. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa, as well as the Channel Islands.
Airtel is one of the leading telecommunication network companies in Nigeria and they are growing every single day! Day in, day out, they are growing very fast and this is due to the amazing offers they provide for their customers. Amazing offers including, cheap call rate, cheap data price, fast network speed, borrow me credit/data, bonuses and others!
I will give you the simplest and easiest way to do that, so stay with me while I break this down for you!
What is the code to borrow data from AIRTEL? How can you Repay borrowed data on AIRTEL? What are the eligibility and Requirements to borrow data, How to check borrowed Airtel balance? Those are what we will be looking into in this post!
So, without wasting much time, let’s get down to business! I promise to make this as simple and easy as possible.
How to Borrow Data On AIRTEL 2023
How to borrow data from AIRTEL is a service called AIRTEL Credit Loan.
What is AIRTEL Credit Loan
AIRTEL Credit Loan is a service that allows you to take in data when you run out of data and pay back on your next recharge. AIRTEL Credit Loan service is available to all eligible AIRTEL Prepaid customers.
Okay! Now that you understand what AIRTEL Credit Loan means, let’s go to the eligibility and Requirements to use the service!
- How to borrow airtime on Airtel
- How to borrow airtime on MTN
- How to borrow airtime on GLO
- How to borrow airtime on 9mobile/Etisalat
- How to borrow data From MTN
- How to borrow data From GLO
- How to borrow data From Airtel
- How to borrow data From Etisalat/9mobile
AIRTEL Credit Loan Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible, customer must;
- Be a Prepaid customer
- Have registered your number.
- Airtel Prepaid Customers with registered SIM
- Customer’s will be considered based on monthly recharge frequency and average spend
- Customer who have paid up any previous loan and associated charges
How to know if You are Eligible for AIRTEL Credit Loan
You can check eligibility through *500#. Ineligible customers who try to use Data CLS will be prompted to recharge at least N100 monthly to qualify
How to borrow Data From AIRTEL Code
The code to borrow data on AIRTEL is *500#.
To borrow data from AIRTEL, follow the simple guidelines listed below;
- Simply dial *500#
- select 3 for Borrow Data.
- Then select the amount you wish to borrow.
Note that only 85% of the data borrowed will be disbursed into your AIRTEL Credit Loan account and the remaining 15% will be charged as service fee.
How to check AIRTEL Credit Loan Balance
- Dial *123# on your mobile device, then wait for an instant reply from Airtel revealing your prepaid airtime account balance on your phone screen.
How to Repay AIRTEL Credit Loan Data
All you have to do is to recharge your phone and AIRTEL will do the rest!
How many times can I borrow data
You can borrow data as many times as possible as long as you are within the credit limit.
For more updates, do subscribe to this website by hitting the bell icon and also follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.
2 thoughts on “How to Borrow Data from AIRTEL 2023 [Latest Updated]”
Please it keeps telling me invalid and I have a prepaid account