Hello friend! Are you looking for how to borrow data on GLO in 2023? If yes, then you are on the right page! TEEZAB got you covered!
Today, I will be explaining to you how you can borrow data and pay back later!
Globacom Limited, commonly known as Glo (Global communication) , is a Nigerian multinational telecommunications company founded on 29 August 2003 by Mike Adenuga. As of June 2018, the company employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
GLO has over 45 million subscribers (December 2018), making it the second largest network operator in Nigeria.
In 2011, GLO became the first telecommunication company to build an $800 million high-capacity fibre-optic cable known as Glo-1, a submarine cable from the United Kingdom to Nigeria. It is the first successful submarine cable from the United Kingdom to Nigeria.
Globacom has the following strategic business units: Glo mobile, Glo Broad Access, Glo Gateway and Glo-1.
GLO is one of the leading telecommunication network companies in Nigeria and they are growing every single day! Day in, day out, they are growing very fast and this is due to the amazing offers they provide for their customers. Amazing offers including, cheap call rate, cheap data price, fast network speed, borrow me credit/data, bonuses and others!
I will give you the simplest and easiest way to do that, so stay with me while I break this down for you!
What is the code to borrow data? How can you Repay borrowed data on GLO? What are the eligibility and Requirements to borrow , How to check borrowed Airtel balance? Those are what we will be looking into in this post!
So, without wasting much time, let’s get down to business! I promise to make this as simple and easy as possible.
How to Borrow Data On GLO 2023
How to borrow data is a service called GLO borrow me data.
- How to borrow airtime on Airtel
- How to borrow airtime on MTN
- How to borrow airtime on GLO
- How to borrow airtime on 9mobile/Etisalat
- How to borrow data From MTN
- How to borrow data From GLO
- How to borrow data From Airtel
- How to borrow data From Etisalat/9mobile
What is GLO borrow me data
GLO borrow me data is a service that allows you to take in data when you run out of data and pay back on your next recharge. GLO borrow me data service is available to all eligible Prepaid customers.
Okay! Now that you understand what GLO borrow me data means, let’s go to the eligibility and Requirements to use the service!
Borrow Me Data Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible, customer must;
- Be a Prepaid customer
- Have registered your number.
- And, you have been active on the network for at least a period of 3 months.
How to borrow Data From GLO Code
The code to borrow data on GLO is *321#.
To borrow data, follow the simple guidelines listed below;
- Dial *321# and follow the menu options
- A list of option will appear asking you to either borrow data or Airtime
- Enter the corresponding number for Borrow data
- Select the quantity of the data you need
- Then, the data will be disbursed into your account.
Note that only 85% of the data borrowed will be disbursed into your borrow me data account and the remaining 15% will be charged as service fee.
How to check GLO borrow me data Balance
Simply dial *124# to check the Glo balance and how much you owe them.
Glo Borrow me data Prices
When you take in a specific amount, the following are the data that will be disbursed into your borrow me data account;
50 Naira – 30 MB with a validity period of 1 day
100 Naira – At the very least, 60MB will be disbursed into your account. Validity Period of 1 day.
200 Naira – You can borrow up to 200MB with a validity period of 5 days
500 Naira – With this, you can access up to 1600MB for a period of 7 days
1000 Naira – If your limit is up to this you can access data loans of up to 3200MB/3.2Gig of data, all for 30 days
How to Repay GLO borrow me data
All you have to do is to recharge your phone and GLO will do the rest! Thanks for reading!
For more updates, do subscribe to this website by hitting the bell icon and also follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.