Hello friend! Are you looking for how to check your Airtel Data balance in 2023? If yes, then I am happy to tell you that you need not search elsewhere again as you are going to find everything you are looking for here on TEEZAB.COM.NG. So, stay with me while I put you through different means you can check your airtel plan account balance.
A lot of people are searching online every single day on; How to Check Airtel Balance, how to check Airtel Data balance in Nigeria, how to check Airtel Data balance via SMS, how to check Airtel Data balance online in 2023, how to check balance code, how to Check Airtel Data balance modem, how to check Airtel Data balance postpaid, code to check Airtel Plan balance and other related search.
If you are among those who are searching for those queries, then you are not alone!
So, stay with me to the end of this post! I will explain all the guidelines you need to check your Airtel balance 2023. I will give you three good and simple ways to check your airtime data balance.
So, without wasting much time, let’s get down to business!
How To Check Airtel Data Balance In Nigeria
Airtel is one of the fastest growing telecommunication network companies in Nigeria. Airtel offers bonuses, cheap data plan, cheap call rates, and other amazing services to their customers!
Ways to Check Airtel Data Balance 2023
You can check your Airtel balance by;
- Using USSD code
- Using Airtel mobile App
- Using SMS
- Using Airtel Online website
Now, let me explain and give full guidelines to the three ways you can check your Airtel balance listed above.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance Code
Follow the following guidelines to check your data balance using USSD code;
- Open PHONE app on your mobile. (Phone app is the app you use to dial number)
- Dial *310#
Now onto how to check your Airtel balance using mobile app.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance via Mobile App
Follow the following guidelines to check your balance using Airtel mobile app;
- Open Google play store app on your Android or app store on your iPhone.
- Search for My Airtel, download and install the app.
- Launch the app.
- Login using your phone number and password or sign up using your phone number. (Follow the steps on the app to sign up).
- After you have successfully log in, you will see your data balance on your dashboard.
Do you understand? Okay!
Let’s move on to how you can check your Airtel balance using SMS (Short Message Sent)
How to Check Airtel Data Balance via SMS
- Open MESSAGE app on your phone.
- Now type status and send it to 141
- Your data balance will be sent as a reply to you.
How to check Airtel Data Balance Online
- Visit http://www.airtel.in/
- Click on the login icon by the top right corner of the page
- Enter your mobile number and click on the CLICK TO GET ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)
- Enter the OTP to login
- If you have more than one data plan associated with your Airtel account, you can click the account you want to check in the sidebar to the left.
- Your data balance is listed below “Account Overview”. Look for the box that says “Prepaid”. The amount of data you have left is listed in MB below the “Internet” header along with how many days you have left in your data plan.
Hope you understand? Okay, great!
Do not go yet!!!! This is a bonus for you!!
List of All Airtel Balance Check Code
Use the following USSD codes to check various Airtel balance and notification
- *123# – Airtel mobile data
- *566# – Airtel special offer
- *888# – Missed calls notification
- *123*10# – Airtel internet balance
- *123*7# – Airtel SMS balance
- *123*11# – Airtel 3G data balance
- *282# – Your Airtel Number
- *123*6# – Airtel night minutes balance
- *121*1# – Airtel minutes balance
- *123*10# – Airtel 2G data balance
- *121*8# – Airtel 4G Data balance
- *310# – Airtel Night data plan balance
Airtel Frequently Asked Question
How do I check my Airtel data balance?
To check your Airtel data balance, you can dial *310# from your Airtel line and follow the prompts.
How much does it cost to check Airtel data balance?
It is free to check your Airtel data balance.
Can I check my Airtel data balance online?
Yes, you can check your Airtel data balance online by logging into your Airtel account on the Airtel website or mobile app.
Can I check my Airtel data balance on my phone?
Yes, you can check your Airtel data balance on your phone by dialing *310# .
How often should I check my Airtel data balance?
Well, you can do as much as you like. But It is recommended to check your Airtel data balance regularly, especially if you are on a limited data plan, to avoid unexpected data charges or depletion of your data plan.
What do I do if my Airtel data balance is low?
If your Airtel data balance is low, you can top up your data plan by purchasing a data bundle or subscribing to a new data plan.
Can I share my Airtel data with others?
Yes, you can share your Airtel data with others by using the Airtel Data Share service, which allows you to share your data with up to 4 other Airtel lines.
How do I get Airtime Bonus on Airtel?
You can only get the bonus when you recharge using *555*PIN#. If you recharge with *126*PIN# you will not get the bonus.
How Many Digits does Airtel Recharge Card have?
16 digit number.
I am confident that this post has successfully satisfied your search intent but if by any chance you still have any questions, kindly drop it in the comment box below.
- How to check MTN data balance MTN data balance
- How to transfer data from 9mobile to MTN
- How to transfer data from MTN to Airtel
- How to transfer data from Glo to MTN
- How to transfer data from Airtel to MTN
- How to transfer airtime from Airtel to MTN
- How to transfer airtime from GLO to MTN
- How to transfer airtime from 9mobile to MTN
- How to hide Number on GLO
- How to transfer airtime on 9mobile
- How to transfer data on 9mobile
- How to check 9mobile data balance
- How to hide number on 9mobile
- How to transfer data on GLO
- How to transfer airtime on GLO
- How to check Glo data balance
- How to transfer data on Airtel
- How to hide number on Airtel
- How to transfer airtime on Airtel
If you find this post helpful and informative, kindly share by using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page!