Hello Friend! Are you looking for how to transfer data on Airtel? If yes, then this page is definitely for you! Stay with me while I break this thing down for you! TEEZAB got you covered!
A lot of people are searching online for; How to share data on Airtel, How to transfer data on Airtel in Nigeria, How to share data on Airtel 2022, code to transfer data on Airtel, how to share data on Airtel using USSD Code and SMS, how to share data on Airtel using mobile app and others. If you are among those that are searching for this, then I am happy to let you know that you need not search elsewhere again as I am going to give you everything you need to know about how to share data on airtel.
So, without much further ado, let’s get down to business!
How to Transfer Data on Airtel Nigeria 2022
The service that allows you to share or transfer data from one Airtel line to another Airtel number is called Data Me2U.
It allows you to share data with your loved ones, friends and family.
- How to transfer data from 9mobile to other networks
- How to transfer data on 9mobile
- How to transfer data from Glo to other networks
- How to transfer data on GLO
- How to share data from Airtel to other networks
- How to transfer data on Airtel
- How to transfer data from MTN to other network
- How to transfer data on MTN
How to Transfer Data From Airtel to Airtel
There are two ways you can share data from an Airtel number to another Airtel number. The two ways are;
- Data Me2U
- Data Gifting
Stay with me, while I explain these two ways to you!
How to Share Data on Airtel using Data Me2U
You can share from the data allowance of an already purchased data bundle to another customer.
The code to share or transfer data on Airtel is *141#
How to Share Data on Airtel using Data Gifting
Data gifting allows you to buy a data bundle plan for another customer by paying with your own airtime.
The code to gift data on Airtel is *141#
Hope you can see the difference between the two? Okay, now let’s continue!
The full steps below;
How to Transfer Data on Airtel [Full Steps]
To share data on Airtel, follow the simple step by step guidelines below;
- Dial *141# on your Airtel phone
- Choose 8 as your response
- Select option 2 for data gifting or 3 for Me2U (Transfer Data), depending on what you want to do.
- For option 3 select the option to send Me2U from the existing allowance. Enter the recipient’s number and type the amount of MB you want to share with the person e.g. 250 and press send to complete the transfer.
- For option 2 select the data plan you wish to gift the person and enter the person’s phone number. Make sure you have enough airtime that will complete the data gifting.
How to change Airtel Data Sharing Default PIN
It is imperative to change the default pin because of security reasons!
You don’t want unauthorized transferring of data on your Airtel Sim. So, you have to change the default pin.
To change the default pin, simply dial *141*8*1#
Remember, the default pin is 1234.
I believe with this article, I am able to explain to you in a simple way possible, how to transfer data on Airtel.
For more updates, do subscribe to this website by hitting the bell icon and also follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.