Hello Friend! Are you looking for how to transfer data on 9mobile in 2023? If yes, then this page is definitely for you! Stay with me while I break this thing down for you! TEEZAB got you covered!
A lot of people are searching online for; How to transfer data on 9mobile, How to transfer data on 9mobile in Nigeria, How to share data on 9mobile 2023, code to transfer data on 9mobile, how to share data on 9mobile using USSD Code and SMS, how to share data on 9mobile using 9mobile mobile app and others. If you are among those that are searching for this, then I am happy to let you know that you need not search elsewhere again as I am going to give you everything you need to know about how to share data on 9mobile.
So, without much further ado, let’s get down to business!
How to Transfer Data on 9mobile Nigeria 2023
9mobile has made it simple to share data with your loved ones! There are several ways to do this. So, it depends on your choice! Stay with me while I explain everything you need to know to you!
- How to transfer data from 9mobile to other networks
- How to share data on 9mobile
- How to transfer data from Glo to other networks
- How to transfer data on GLO
- How to transfer data from Airtel to other networks
- How to transfer data on Airtel
- How to transfer data from MTN to other network
- How to transfer data on MTN
How to Share Data on 9mobile / Etisalat network using USSD Code
The code to share / transfer data on 9mobile / etisalat is *229*9*pin*data quota*recipient’s number*3#
To transfer data on 9mobile, follow the simple guidelines below;
- The first thing you need to do when transferring data to a friend or loved ones is to change the default pin and to do that, simply dial *247*old pin*new pin#.
- Note that if you are just transferring data on 9mobile/etisalat for the first time, your old pin will be the etisalat default pin which is 0000.
- So, assuming you want to change your default pin to 1234, simply dial *247*0000*1234#. Hope you understand? Okay! Now to the next step!
- After selecting a pin, activate your data sharing feature by dialing *917# and then proceed to purchase a standard data plan.
- Lastly, simply dial *229*9*pin*data quota*recipient’s number*3#.
- You can also choose to simply dial *200# and follow the prompt menu.
Note that the amount of data you can transfer per day is 200MB.
9Mobile Multi-divide Data Plan
This plan allows you to use a single data subscription across different devices. It has a maximum amount of 4 secondary numbers which you can add to the primary SIM, making a total of 5.
- To activate this: Dial *215*pin*1*new number*new PUK#.
- You can find your PUK number on your SIM pack.
- Also, note that for subsequent SIMs, simply replace the number “1” with its corresponding value. This means for the second SIM, use 2 instead, for the third, use 3, and 4 for the fourth.
I believe with this article, I am able to explain to you in a simple way possible, how to transfer data on 9mobile / etisalat in 2023.
For more updates, do subscribe to this website by hitting the bell icon and also follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.