Hello Friend! Are you looking for how to transfer or share data on MTN?Well, keep calm! TEEZAB got you covered!
Many people keep searching online for “How to share / transfer data on MTN, how to share data on mtn to mtn, Code to share / transfer data on MTN 2023, how to transfer data from MTN to MTN, how to share data on mtn to glo, how to transfer data from MTN to Airtel or other network 2023″.
Well, if you are among those searching online for those questions, you will find your answer here!
Here today, I will give you three ways you can transfer/share data on MTN! So, Keep calm and read through!
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you to know! Remember, no information is wasteful!
How to Transfer Data on MTN Line 2023
Well, there are several ways you can transfer data on your MTN line! However, we will only mention three easy and faster ways here. The three ways are;
- You can transfer data by using MTN USSD transfer code
- You can share data by using text message format i.e sms
- Also, you can transfer by using MTN mobile app
Now stay with me while I explain all those three ways to you!
How to Transfer / Share Data on MTN Line using MTN USSD Code
To share data using MTN USSD code, follow the following simple guidelines below;
- Open your phone’s call dialer app, dial *131*7#, and send.
- Select the first option which says, “Transfer from Data Balance”.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the recipient’s or receiver’s phone number.
- After that, select the amount of data you wish to transfer.
- Confirm the transfer by entering “1” to proceed.
That’s it! Simple, right?
Shortly, the receiver will be sent a text message from MTN notifying the receiver that you have transferred some data to them.
Hey, try to read this post to the end because I am going to show you how you can also request data from your friends or relatives.
How to Transfer / Share Data on MTN using The Text Message Format (sms)
To transfer or share data on your MTN line using text message format, simply follow the steps below;
- Open your phone’s messaging app.
- Simply type “Transfer[space]friend’s number[space]data amount”.
- Take for Example: Transfer 07012345678 150
- Then send the message to 131
- How to transfer data from 9mobile to other networks
- How to transfer data on 9mobile
- How to transfer data from Glo to other networks
- How to transfer data on GLO
- How to transfer data from Airtel to other networks
- How to transfer data on Airtel
- How to transfer data from MTN to other network
- How to transfer data on MTN
How to Share Data on MTN through MyMTN Mobile App
Like I said, I am going to give you three easy ways to share data on MTN. This is another simple and straightforward way but for this, you will need to download the MTN app.
So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
To share data from your MTN line to your friend’s line using the MyMTN mobile app, simply follow the guidelines below;
- Go to Google Play Store and search for “MyMTN“, download the app and install it on your phone.
- After installing, launch the app, and you’ll be greeted with a welcome page that looks this way.
- Simply press Let’s get started, and select “Continue with phone number“. You’ll be prompted to enter your phone number.
- An OTP code will be sent to you to confirm your identity.
- After your identity has been confirmed, you will be taken to your account dashboard.
- And from the numerous options shown to you, simply select “Share“.
- Then select “Data“ and enter the amount of data you wish to share, and also provide the receiver’s phone number.
- Then click on the “Proceed” button and that’s it. Simple as ABC.
How to Share Data on MTN by buying for a friend
To buy data for a friend, simply follow the simple guidelines below;
- Dial *777#
- Select 7 (Gift data) or simply dial *131*7#
- Select 2 (buy for a friend)
- Select your desired data plan to gift
- Select the validity of the data plan
- Select the amount you wish to send
- Select 1 to proceed
- Enter the recipient’s number
- And easy as ABC!
Okay!!! Remember I told you I will explain to you how you can request for airtime from your dad, mum, friends or any of your relatives!
How to request data from friends on your MTN line
Simply follow the following guidelines to request data;
- Dial the same code, *131*7# in your phone’s call dialer app as you did before.
- This time, select the third option which says “Request from a friend“.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your friend’s phone number.
- Simply do that and that is it.
- Your friend will get a message on their phone showing that you requested data from them, and it is up to them to either honor the request by giving you the requested data amount or simply ignore it.
How to Transfer Data from MTN to Airtel, Glo and 9mobile
My brother/sister, it is not possible to share data from MTN to any other network services. MTN only provides the code to transfer from MTN to MTN.
If you need to transfer for a friend using another network provider line, you can just do the data for him/her from your bank account.
Code to Transfer Data on MTN
MTN data transfer code is *777#.
I hope, with this post, I am able to answer your question on how to share data on MTN Line!
If you like this post and feel it is informative, kindly share it with your friends by using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.