Are you a student who went to study Human Kinetics in any tertiary institutions available In Nigeria, you are at the right blog post which gives vivid information about jamb subject combination for Human Kinetics.
The subject combination requirement for studying Human Kinetics in Nigeria is an important aspect of JAMB that every student aspiring to study Human Kinetics must be familiar with.
In this article, we will explore the JAMB subject combination for Human Kinetics, the core and elective subjects required, and tips for students who want to apply for Human Kinetics in JAMB.
What is JAMB Subject Combination for Human Kinetics?
The JAMB subject combination for Human Kinetics is essential for students who want to study Human Kinetics in Nigeria. Each subject has its unique importance and relevance to the legal system.
The jamb subject combination for Human Kinetics in all institutions is listed below;
- Use of English
- and three (3) other relevant subjects.
O’Level Requirements to study Human Kinetics
In addition to the JAMB subject combination, there are also specific WAEC required subjects for students who want to study Human Kinetics in Nigeria. WAEC (West African Examinations Council) is a regional examination body responsible for conducting examinations in West Africa.
The WAEC required subjects for Human Kinetics in Nigeria are similar to the JAMB subject combination. They include:
- English Language
- Health Science/Physical Education/Biology
- and any two (2) other subjects.
It is important for students who want to study Human Kinetics in Nigeria to understand the WAEC subject combination and choose their subjects carefully. Like the JAMB subject combination, the WAEC required subjects for Human Kinetics in Nigeria are important for admission consideration into Human Kinetics programs in Nigerian universities.
Direct Entry (DE) Requirements To Study Human Kinetics
For candidates who wish to study Human Kinetics in Nigeria through the Direct Entry mode, there are specific requirements they must meet.
The Direct Entry requirements to study Human Kinetics in Nigeria are as follows:
- You should have a minimum of 5 credits in Ordinary Level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), with a maximum of two sittings.
- NCE in Physical and Health Education with overall percentage of 60% plus the UTME requirements.
- You should have a minimum of a Merit Pass in the National Diploma (ND), National Certificate of Education (NCE), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- You should meet other qualifications acceptable to the senate of your university of choice.
- You must meet the Faculty/Departmental entry requirements of your preferred university.
Federal Universities That Offers Human Kinetics In Nigeria
If you are about to study Human Kinetics In Nigeria Federal university, you must know all the federal universities that offer Human Kinetics as a course.
Here are the Federal Universities & Federal Poly in Nigeria that offer Human Kinetics:
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
- Anambra State University, Uli
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Fed College Of Educ. (Special), Oyo
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, Port Harcourt
- Kogi State University, Anyigba
- Kwara State University, Malete, Ilorin
- Saadatu Rimi College Of Education, Kumbotso (Affiliated To Bayero University Kano)
- Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijagun
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University Of Lagos.
- Jamb Subject Combination For Political Science 2023
- Jamb Subject Combination For Entrepreneurship
- Jamb Subject Combination For Fisheries
- Jamb Subject Combination For Estate Management
- Jamb Subject Combination For Mass Communication
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biology 2023
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.