Are you a student who went to study Entrepreneurship in any tertiary institutions available In Nigeria, you are at the right blog post which gives vivid information about jamb subject combination for Entrepreneurship.
The subject combination requirement for studying Entrepreneurship in Nigeria is an important aspect of JAMB that every student aspiring to study Entrepreneurship must be familiar with.
In this article, we will explore the JAMB subject combination for Entrepreneurship, the core and elective subjects required, and tips for students who want to apply for Entrepreneurship in JAMB.
What is JAMB Subject Combination for Entrepreneurship?
The JAMB subject combination for Entrepreneurship is essential for students who want to study Entrepreneurship in Nigeria. Each subject has its unique importance and relevance to the legal system.
The jamb subject combination for Entrepreneurship in all institutions is listed below;
- Use of English
- and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
O’Level Requirements to study Entrepreneurship
In addition to the JAMB subject combination, there are also specific WAEC required subjects for students who want to study Entrepreneurship in Nigeria. WAEC (West African Examinations Council) is a regional examination body responsible for conducting examinations in West Africa.
The WAEC required subjects for Entrepreneurship in Nigeria are similar to the JAMB subject combination. They include:
- English Language
- Economics and
- one Science subject and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
It is important for students who want to study Entrepreneurship in Nigeria to understand the WAEC subject combination and choose their subjects carefully. Like the JAMB subject combination, the WAEC required subjects for Entrepreneurship in Nigeria are important for admission consideration into Entrepreneurship programs in Nigerian universities.
Direct Entry (DE) Requirements To Study Entrepreneurship
For candidates who wish to study Entrepreneurship in Nigeria through the Direct Entry mode, there are specific requirements they must meet.
The Direct Entry requirements to study Entrepreneurship in Nigeria are as follows:
- You should have a minimum of 5 credits in Ordinary Level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), with a maximum of two sittings.
- Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes to include Economics and at least one of, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Mathematics.
- You should have a minimum of a Merit Pass in the National Diploma (ND), National Certificate of Education (NCE), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- You should meet other qualifications acceptable to the senate of your university of choice.
- You must meet the Faculty/Departmental entry requirements of your preferred university.
Federal Universities That Offers Entrepreneurship In Nigeria
If you are about to study Entrepreneurship In Nigeria Federal university, you must know all the federal universities that offer Entrepreneurship as a course.
Here are the Federal Universities & Federal Poly in Nigeria that offer Entrepreneurship:
- Bayero University, Kano
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota
- Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
- Lead City University , Ibadan
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Osun State University, Osogbo
- Renaissance University, Ojiagu-Agbani, Enugu
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- Veritas University, Abuja.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration 2023
- Jamb Subject Combination For Fisheries
- JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration 2023
- Jamb Subject Combination For Estate Management
- Jamb Subject Combination For Mass Communication
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biology 2023