Are you a student who went to study Estate Management in any tertiary institutions available In Nigeria, you are at the right blog post which gives vivid information about jamb subject combination for Estate Management.
The subject combination requirement for studying Estate Management in Nigeria is an important aspect of JAMB that every student aspiring to study Estate Management must be familiar with.
In this article, we will explore the JAMB subject combination for Estate Management, the core and elective subjects required, and tips for students who want to apply for Estate Management in JAMB.
What is JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management?
The JAMB subject combination for Estate Management is essential for students who want to study Estate Management in Nigeria. Each subject has its unique importance and relevance to the legal system.
The jamb subject combination for Estate Management in all institutions is listed below;
- Use of English
- and one (1) other subject.
Check This: Jamb Subject Combination For Entrepreneurship
O’Level Requirements to study Estate Management
In addition to the JAMB subject combination, there are also specific WAEC required subjects for students who want to study Estate Management in Nigeria. WAEC (West African Examinations Council) is a regional examination body responsible for conducting examinations in West Africa.
The WAEC required subjects for Estate Management in Nigeria are similar to the JAMB subject combination. They include:
- English Language
- and two (2) relevant subjects.
- The remaining three (3) or four (4) subjects will be determined by you.
It is important for students who want to study Estate Management in Nigeria to understand the WAEC subject combination and choose their subjects carefully. Like the JAMB subject combination, the WAEC required subjects for Estate Management in Nigeria are important for admission consideration into Estate Management programs in Nigerian universities.
Direct Entry (DE) Requirements To Study Estate Management
For candidates who wish to study Estate Management in Nigeria through the Direct Entry mode, there are specific requirements they must meet.
The Direct Entry requirements to study Estate Management in Nigeria are as follows:
- You should have a minimum of 5 credits in Ordinary Level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), with a maximum of two sittings.
- Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes in Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Biology and Physics.
- You should have a minimum of a Merit Pass in the National Diploma (ND), National Certificate of Education (NCE), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- You should meet other qualifications acceptable to the senate of your university of choice.
- You must meet the Faculty/Departmental entry requirements of your preferred university.
Check also: Jamb Subject Combination For Fisheries
Federal Universities That Offers Estate Management In Nigeria
If you are about to study Estate Management In Nigeria Federal university, you must know all the federal universities that offer Estate Management as a course.
Here are the Federal Universities & Federal Poly in Nigeria that offer Estate Management:
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Affiliated To Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka)
- Bayero University, Kano
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota
- Caleb University, Imota
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota
- Crescent University, Abeokuta
- Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Federal University Of Technology Minna
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Imo State University, Owerri
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu
- Osun State University, Osogbo
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University Of Jos, Jos
- University Of Lagos
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka
- University Of Uyo
- Wesley University Of Science And Technology. Ondo
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.