Do you want to login to UNIBEN kofa page, to check uniben.waeup.org portal, to check admission status, register for post utme, pay school fees, pay acceptance, book accommodation or perform other UNIBEN activities? Well, no need for you to search around! You have find the right page! Stick with me as I explain to you how to login to your Uniben Kofa page!
Things you stand to gain after reading this post thoroughly!
- What UNIBEN Kofa is all about
- Things you can do on UNIBEN portal
- Procedures to Login to UNIBEN Kofa portal
- How to check my admission status on UNIBEN Kofa
- Steps To Upload Documents On UNIBEN KOFA
Note that you need to read this post very carefully and do not to skip any part so you can get every single details in this post!
What is UNIBEN Kofa Portal?
UNIBEN Kofa portal is a specially designed site for the University of Benin that enables candidates, students and staffs to carry out academic related operations on their unique profile pages.
To be granted access to UNIBEN Kofa page, you will need required login information to be able to access the kofa page. This login details are mostly generated and sent to students by the authorities of the University of Benin.
What You Can Do On UNIBEN Kofa Page at uniben.waeup.org
You can the following on UNIBEN portal:
- Pay UNIBEN school fees
- Check UNIBEN admission list
- Register for post UTME
- Book accommodation
- Register courses online
- Pay acceptance fee
- Pay for Gown
- pay for Transcript
- And many more.
How to Login to UNIBEN Kofa Portal
Now that you already know what UNIBEN Kofa is and what you can do on UNIBEN portal, allow me to show you how to login to UNIBEN Kofa.
Uniben kofa portal login page
- Visit https://uniben.waeup.org/
- Click on Login at the top right corner or better still visit https://uniben.waeup.org/login
- Enter your username and password
- click on login
- You have successfully logged in to UNIBEN portal.
UNIBEN Application Portal
- Visit https://uniben.waeup.org/
- Click on application at the top left corner of the page or visit https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants
- Select the programme you wish to apply for below the page and click on it
- Click on Register for Application and follow the instructions thereafter.
Steps To Upload Documents On UNIBEN KOFA
- Go to http://www.uniben.waeup.org/login
- After loading the page above, you will see a space for username and password.
- Enter your correct username and password(starting with ase_2022xxxxx)
- Click on Login and you will be directed to your kofa page.
- Immediately you login to kofa page successfully, there is a link shown above the place where “you logged in ” is.
- Click on that link (it is titled APPLICATION RECORD).
- A new page will open with many rows and columns showing each detail that you need to enter.
- Enter all the details carefully and review it very well.
- When entering exam details for each course,after putting your name and the result details
- Click on ADD EXAM RESULTS to add each course or subject and the respective grade.
- NOTE: After adding each subject and grade,click on ADD EXAM RESULT to bring another space where you will add the next one.
- Review each of the details again before going down to tick “I AGREE” before hitting the SUBMIT BUTTON
Try to double check everything you input as any mistake may affect you later on during admission process.
Did you forgot your UNIBEN KOFA password? Well, it is normal! We are human after all and human tends to forget things! That is how we are created! So, worry not, there is always a solution to any problem! Click the link below and follow the simple steps to reset your password!
How do I check my admission status on UNIBEN Kofa?
Here is How To Check UNIBEN Admission Status On the School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry DE)
- Go to uniben.edu.
- Locate Admission Checker Portal or Menu.
- Follow the Screen Guidelines.
- Using Your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, Check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT.
With this post, I hope I have answered all your questions but if you still have any question, kindly drop it in the comment section and I will try my best to reply as soon as possible!
If you like this post and you find it informative, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
For more updates, follow us on our Facebook page or subscribe to this website!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.