How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the IAUE Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
- UTME/DE Candidates who did not choose the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as First Choice and are interested in seeking admission into the University should change institution in JAMB Portal to the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as First Choice and register for screening using the link in the University Website. UTME candidates must score 180 and above to be eligible for registration.
- Candidates who registered for JAMB using awaiting results should remember to upload their O’level to JAMB Portal and do the same in the University Portal.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the IAUE Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng. or simply click on http://iauoe.edu.ng/UTMEScreening/UTMEScreening
- On the ADMISSION Menu, click on “2023/2024 UTME/DE Screening.
- On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2023/2024 Session UTME/DE Screening”.
- A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
- If you are a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
- Your details will appear.
- Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
- Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
- An SMS and E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
- If you are NOT a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
- Click on the UTME Registration button, and a form will appear.
- Fill the form completely and click on submit.
- An SMS and E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of. NB: Following instruction 6 above, remember to effect change of institution to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from JAMB Portal. Candidates who used the awaiting result during JAMB registration should remember to upload their O’level in JAMB portal and do same in university portal.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
- Click on the Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay
- You will be redirected to the Interswitch payment platform, enter your card details and make your payment conveniently. For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured portal.
- After successful payment, click on the ‘Update Personal Data’ menu on the left, UPDATE ALL fields’ on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- Save your login details. Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the university portal.
NB: Please, ensure error-free and seamless registration. The University is engaging in data verification of its candidates. We will do data matching with the information provided by JAMB through its database.
Please note that registration is online and candidates are advised to register from any location as no candidate will be allowed physically on the University Campus.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE: Details and modalities of the screening will be announced in due course.
PLEASE NOTE: Admission is free. If anyone demands a bribe, please send a text to 08033410255. Parents, guardians, well-wishers and other unauthorized persons are not allowed at the screening Centre whether online or offline during the screening exercise. For other enquiries, please call GSM number 08037248152.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is IAUE Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will IAUE 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
IAUE Post UTME registration Closing Date: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the IAUE Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for IAUE information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!