Are you a student of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)? Are you an aspirant of OOU? If so, then this post is definitely for you. So, stay with me while I put you through everything you need to know about OOU Portal!
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as no information is wasteful.
Students and aspirants of the Olabisi Onabanjo University keep asking about this everyday.
Are you searching for online OOU Portal, Olabisi Onabanjo University Portal admission, OOU Post Utme, OOU Portal forgot password, OOU Portal cut off mark, OOU result checker, OOU e-learning portal, Olabisi Onabanjo University School fees, Olabisi Onabanjo University Portal Cut off mark and other related questions? I am glad to let you know that you will find everything you are looking for here.
So, without wasting much time, let’s get to it.
About Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye is a state (owned and operated) university in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. The university was founded July 7, 1982 as Ogun State University (OSU) and was renamed Olabisi Onabanjo University on May 29, 2001, in honour of Chief (Dr.) Olabisi Onabanjo, whose efforts as the then civilian governor of Ogun State gave birth to the university. Meanwhile, many students still refer to the institution as OSU, an acronym for the former name.
The university has ten faculties which include:
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Art
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences Read more!
About OOU Portal
OOU Portal is the official website for the students and aspirants of the Olabisi Onabanjo University where they can perform various Operations.
Operations which include; payment of school fees, course registration, post Utme Registration, check Admission Requirements and status/list, print course form, acceptance fee payment, print transcript, check result, view Academic calendar, deferment of Admission etc.
The Authority of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
The Olabisi Onabanjo University Portal is very essential to both the fresh and stale students.
- OOU Acceptance Fee
- OOU School fees
- OOU Cut Off Mark
- OOU Post UTME Form
- OOU Admission Requirements
- OOU Admission List
- OOU list of Available Courses
OOU Portal Olabisi Onabanjo University Login Portal
Note that you can visit and access the OOU Student Login Portal using a computer or mobile by following the links provided respectively. Don’t forget that the official website is: http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- OOU Main Login Portal: https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/
- OOU Main Website: http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- OOU Postgraduate Portal: https://pgs.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/portal/login.php
- OOU Registrar Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OOU Student Login Portal: https://stdportal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/
OOU Contact Address
Olabisi Onabanjo University
Olabisi Onabanjo University Elearning Portal
Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU seeks to improve learning processes for its students. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the OOU in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
How To Access And Enrol For The OOU E-learning Management System.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to Olabisi Onabanjo University E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
How to Check OOU Admission Status
To check your Admission Status on Olabisi Onabanjo University Portal, follow the steps below;
- Visit OOU Admission Portal
- Enter your Jamb Reg. number and your password.
- Then click on login to check your Admission Status.
I believe this article has successfully answered your question but if by any means you still have other questions or you need more information on the Olabisi Onabanjo University Portal, kindly leave a comment.