POLAC Admission/screening form, how to apply, eligibility, Requirements, general and additional Information on Nigerian Police Academy [NPA] POLAC screening form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
NOTICE: The Nigerian Police Academy Portal is back online! Now, go through the post to see how to apply, the eligibility and requirements!
Are you dreaming of becoming a decorated Police Officer? If yes, then this is an opportunity for you to grab! It is out again this year! Nigerian Police Academy NPA [POLAC] Post UTME Screening/Admission form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session!
Now, are you among those that are searching online if POLAC Post UTME Screening Form is out, is POLAC 2023/2024 Form out, is Nigerian Police Academy Wudil NPA form out for 2023/2024, www.polac.edu.ng 2022, POLAC portal & website 2022, POLAC form 2022 closing date, POLAC screening requirements for the 2023/2024 Academic Session? If yes, then be rest assured that you are on the right blog!
No need searching elsewhere again as teezab.com.ng will give you what you need to know about Nigerian Police Academy NPA [POLAC] Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session!
I will advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this article is very essential for you to know if you want to know how to apply for the POLAC screening form and Requirements!
So stay with me while I put you through on how to apply for the POLAC screening form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session!
Is Nigerian Police Academy POLAC Form Out for 2023/2024?
Yes! I am happy to inform you that it is finally out!
How to Apply for POLAC Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public most especially the aspirants of the Nigerian Police Academy NPA that the sale of online application forms for admission into the Regular Course of the degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil POLAC is out!
Admission into the Academy is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
POLAC Admission form 2023/2024 Eligibility and Requirements | Nigerian Police Academy NPA
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age.
- Candidate must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female.
- In addition, candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age).
- All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings. All Candidates must also have a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE statement of results or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2017 will not be accepted.
- Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must have chosen the Police Academy as his or first choice institution or ready to change immediately to the university as the first choice. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for Nigerian Police Academy NPA [POLAC], follow the following simple guidelines;
- Visit Police Academy Homepage by Clicking http://www.polac.edu.ng/
- Click on “New Application Form” to create a user account
- Choose the right admission year and fill in all the bio-data required. Take note of your password
- Upload your passport photo (150×150 pixels) and submit.
- After this, Log in and you will be redirected to pay for the form through Remita platform. Proceed with the payment using your ATM card (MasterCard recommended)
- After successful payment, login again and fill your complete form.
- Submit and print your acknowledgment slip for evidence of successful application.
- POLAC Cut-Off Mark 2023/2024
- POLAC School Fees 2023/2024
- POLAC Admission list 2023/2024
- POLAC Courses 2023/2024 and Requirements
POLAC Form 2022 Closing date/Deadline
When will POLAC Form 2023/2024 Close
There is no official deadline date yet for the Nigerian Police Academy NPA [POLAC] Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Additional Information on POLAC Screening Form 2023/2024
- The Nigeria Police Academy NPA Wudil Selection Examination, may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or written.
- The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates.
- It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to the candidate’s Faculty of choice.
- Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres.
- The list of Centres is on the Academy Website.
- Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
- Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
- Upon graduation, the students of this academy can work in the job market like other graduates and also have the opportunity to work in the Nigerian police as Assistant Superintendents across the country. Again, this school fees for POLAC is totally is free for all students in all courses.
Does POLAC accepts Awaiting Result?
Yes! The Nigerian Police Academy NPA (POLAC) accepts Awaiting Result!
With this post, I hope I have answered all your questions on POLAC Screening/Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session!
Do you like this post? If you feel this post is helpful, kindly use the share button below to share with friends!
If you still have any questions, kindly leave us a comment!
For more updates, click on the bell icon by the bottom left corner and hit subscribe and also you can follow our Facebook Page!