Hello friends! We are bringing to you Northwest University NWU Courses and requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Northwest University NWU now Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano YUMSUK.
Below are the Northwest University NWU official and approved courses by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Arabic Studies
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Education and Arabic
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- English Language
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- History and International Studies
- Information and Communication Tech.
- International Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Teacher Education Science
- Information And Communication Technology
Generally, it is imperative for you to meet the cut off mark! Also, all Candidates must attain a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
Candidates are required to check the JAMB Brochure for the requirements of each course! Go through the JAMB Brochure very carefully and find out all the requirements for your course!
However, if you are looking for the general Requirements, click on the link provided for you below!
Search for NWU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post, NWU courses and requirements 2023/2024 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!