How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Gombe State University GSU Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Gombe State University GSU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the GSU Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Gombe State University GSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Gombe State University Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Gombe State University GSU that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Gombe State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Gombe State University GSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Gombe State University GSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Gombe State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 180 points in the UTME. for Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences
- Scored a minimum of 250 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes. (Candidates with less than 250 points particularly for Medicine and Pharmacy Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics etc).
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the GSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Gombe State University GSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Gombe State University GSU website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Candidates shall then visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form
- Click Login
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
- Click ‘Generate Data Form’
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is GSU Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Gombe State University GSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Gombe State University Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Gombe State University Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Gombe State University GSU Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Gombe State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will GSU 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
GSU Post UTME registration Closing Date: Gombe State University GSU Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the GSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Gombe State University GSU Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for GSU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!