How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2022/2023 Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the MAUTECH Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2022/2023
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Eligibility & Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- You must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for your course.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH.
- MAUTECH Must be your First Choice of Institution.
- You Must Participate in MAUTECH POST UTME/SCREENING to be considered for admission if any for the year.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- For DE, Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- For Direct Entry, Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice or A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the MAUTECH Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2022/2023 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 for the Registration.
FULL REGISTRATION PROCEDURE;
- You are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on the 2022/2023 Apply now link and click on ‘new applicant‘.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to the REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Choose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- An OTP confirmation code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take it to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Logon to the MAUTECH website again, select the 2022/2023 POST UTME link, select an existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter the institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
- UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed 100kb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
i. Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
ii. For more details, please refer to our website (www.mautech.edu.ng) for the 2022/2023 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME 2022/2023 Screening Venue and Examination date
There is no official date for the MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Examination yet.
This means the school management has not yet released the Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Examination official date for the 2022/22023.
How To Avoid Mistakes During Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on the MAUTECH Portal as PASSPORT is clear if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
When is MAUTECH Post UTME 2022?
There is no official date yet!
This means the management of the Institution has not yet released the specific time for the post UTME.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Deadline
When will MAUTECH 2022/2023 Post UTME Form close?
MAUTECH Post UTME registration Closing Date: Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME Registration for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is not yet announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for MAUTECH information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.