Are you participating in the 2022 UTME? If yes, then that means you are among those that are searching online for the 2022 JAMB Agriculture Syllabus for the UTME Examination! Many people keep searching online for the JAMB Syllabus for Agriculture.
Well, you need not search anymore because you have finally arrived on the right page! Teezab.com.ng will always give you the best and correct information!
The syllabus is the easiest and convenient way to get relevant information regarding each subject’s Objectives, Topics, Contents, Notes, and Recommended Textbooks.
I believe you are a smart one and that is why you are searching for the JAMB 2022 Agriculture Syllabus for the UTME! So, be calm and read through!! Do not skip any part of this post as every single part of this post is essential for you to know if you wish to score high in this year’s UTME!
Well, without wasting much of your time, let’s dive into the real deal here! Here, you will find the JAMB Syllabus for Agriculture! Read through this post and you can also download the PDF!
Also, try to bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on any update!
You can also subscribe to our website by entering your email and clicking on subscribe button below! We will notify you anytime there is a new update!
JAMB Agriculture Syllabus for 2022/2023 UTME [Read & Download PDF]
This is to Inform the general public most especially those that are going to participate in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB has released the syllabus for Agriculture for the 2022 UTME.
Hope you’ve checked the Subject Combination for your course? If not, please scroll up and check! It is very important so as not to choose wrongly because it might later affect you!
JAMB Agriculture Syllabus for 2022 UTME
Try to get to the bottom of this post to see the JAMB recommended Textbook for Agriculture! Get a Textbook and read! Also, try to make sure you practice JAMB Past Questions so as to familiarize yourself with the way JAMB sets questions! Hope you are noting those tips on how to get a high score in JAMB? YES! I know you are very smart!!!
JAMB Agriculture Syllabus 2022/2023 General Objectives
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Agriculture is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Stimulate and sustain their interest in Agriculture;
- Acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Agriculture;
- Acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- Stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Agriculture.
The syllabus is divided into five sections as given below:
- General Agriculture
- Animal Production
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Technology
JAMB Agriculture Syllabus 2022/2023 Recommend Textbook
- Adeniyi, M. O. et al (1999) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Agricultural Science, Ibadan: Evans
- Akinsanmi, O. (2000) Junior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman.
- Akinsanmi, O. (2000) Senior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman.
- Anthonio, Q. B. O. (1999) General Agriculture for West Africa, London: George Allen
- Are, L. A. et al (2010) Comprehensive Certificate Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools, University Press Plc.
- Egbuna, C. K. et al (2014) Extension Modern Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools (2010), Extension Publication
- Emmanuel C. A. (2003) A Dictionary of Agriculture, Benue: Agitab Publisher Makurdi
- Falusi, A. O. and Adeleye, I. O. A (2000) Agricultural Science for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1- 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje
- Komolafe, M. F., Adegbola, A. A., Are, L. A. and Ashaye, T. I. (2004) Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Philips T. A. (1986) Agricultural Notebook, Lagos: Longman
- STAN (1999) Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools, Lagos: Longman
If you find this post – JAMB Syllabus 2022 UTME for Agriculture – helpful and informative, kindly use the share button below to share with your friends!
If you have any question to ask, please feel free to drop it in the comment box below! I will make sure to reply to you as soon as possible and I will also try my best to give you a reply that will be satisfactory!
Follow our Facebook page and we will keep you updated! Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our website by entering your email and clicking the subscribe button below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.