Are you looking for the JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical and Electronics Engineering 2023? Are you looking for the subjects to write in JAMB to study Electrical and Electronics Engineering? If yes, then this post is for you!
Here today on teezab.com.ng, we will be looking at the JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
One of the things that is very essential for candidates is JAMB Subject Combination. Failure to choose the right Subject Combination for a course is an automatic disqualification from that course.
JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Use of English
UNILORIN Admission Requirements for 2023/2024
Requirements To Study Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Nigeria (UTME)
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into any University in Nigeria through JAMB To Study Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet Electrical and Electronics Engineering Cut off Mark for your school.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
- You must have at least 5 credit passes in your O level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics before you can study Electrical and Electronics Engineering in NIGERIA.
Direct Entry Requirements To Study Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Nigeria
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into any University in Nigeria through Direct Entry To Study Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- JUPEB/A’ Level passes in Related subjects.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
Hope you gain admission this year!
Follow us on our Facebook page for more updates!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.
1 thought on “JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical Engineering 2023”
What if I had pass in my physics, is there still possibility for me in this school?