Are you an aspirant of the university of Ilorin Unilorin? Are you searching for the UNILORIN admission requirements 2023/2024 Academic Session for your course?
Keep calm! In this article, we are going to give you detailed information regarding the university of Ilorin Unilorin admission requirements for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This Unilorin admission requirements post covers for both Jamb and Direct Entry DE candidate.
Knowing the admission requirements for one’s course is very essential. In fact, it is one of the things you need to know. Among other things you need to know are the school fees, acceptance Fee, cut off mark and others.
You might be interested in:
Without much further Ado, let’s dive into the real deal here!
UNILORIN Admission Requirements For 2023/2024
Below are the requirements for candidates who wish to gain admission into UNILORIN through JAMB (UTME):
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relating to the course you want to study in not more than two sittings.
- You must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for your course.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME examination to be considered for admission into the University Of Ilorin.
- You must choose UNILORIN as your first/most preferred choice.
- You Must Participate in UNILORIN POST UTME/SCREENING to be considered for admission for the year.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age or above.
UNILORIN Requirements For Direct Entry (DE) 2023/2024
Below are the requirements for candidates who wish to gain admission into University Of Ilorin through Direct Entry:
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates must have A’level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- JUPEB/A’ Level passes in Related subjects.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILORIN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILORIN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
I hope with this post, I have answered all your questions. If you still have any question, feel free to drop it in the comment box below and I will try my best to reply as soon as possible.
Do subscribe to this site so you can be notified whenever I reply to your comment.
Follow us on our Facebook page for more updates!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.
1 thought on “UNILORIN Admission Requirements for 2023/2024”
Pls what’s the usefulness of direct entry