Hello Friends! Do you know JAMB has a Recommended Textbook for Igbo?
I will advise you to read this post very carefully and avoid skipping any part of it! Remember, No information is wasteful!
Are you among those that are going to write Igbo in the 2022 UTME and you are now looking for the JAMB recommended Textbook for Igbo? Well, allow me to tell you that you have found the right page! Teezab.com.ng will give you everything you need to know about the JAMB recommended Textbook for Igbo!
See, let me tell you something. If you are willing to score high in JAMB, then you must know the recommended Textbook for all the four Subjects you are going to write in the UTME! WHY? Because, knowing the recommended Textbook will allow you to cover the necessary place JAMB is going to bring questions out and avoid reading past the JAMB Syllabus! This is like an expo!
Once you read the JAMB recommended Textbook very well and you understand at least 80% of what the textbook covers, then you are sure to score a very high score which will give you a very high chance of gaining Admission into your chosen Institution!
JAMB Recommended Textbook For Igbo 2022
This is to inform the general public most especially JAMB Candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB has released the recommended Textbook for Igbo for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME.
Candidates are advised to go through the JAMB recommended Textbook for Igbo for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and choose the one they like and read them cover to cover!
You should understand that there are pieces of information candidates must not take with levity hands if they are willing to have a very high score in JAMB! Information like Recommended Textbooks and syllabus, Subject Combination, Admission requirements and others.
So, below are the JAMB recommended Textbook for Igbo. Note that Use of English is a must for all Candidates! All Candidates are going to write Use of English in the UTME!
JAMB Recommended Textbook For Igbo 2022
- Agụ-Ọfọdile, C. (2007). Nkụzi Asụsụ Igbo N’ụzọ Dị Mfe Maka Ndị Sinịọ Sekọndịrị Nke Atọ. Ibadan: Austin Modest Publishers.
- Ụba – Mgbemena, (2006): Ntọala Usoroasụsụ Igbo. Ibadan: Gold Press Ltd.
- Ofili, N., Anozie C. C. and Chukwu, A. O. (2012): Lingwistiiki Sayensị Asụsụ II. Enugu: Computer Edge Publishers.
- Ezikeojiaku, A., Okebalama, C. N., Onweluzo, C. N. and Ekwe B. U. (1991). Ule Igbo Maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị. Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anọzie, C. C. (2003). Igbo Kwenu: Akụkọ na Omenala ndị Igbo Enugu: Computer Edge Publishers.
- Ikekeonwu, C., Ezikeojiaku, P. A., Ubani, A. and Ugoji, J. (1999). Fonọlọji na Grama Igbo. Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Emenanjọ, N., Dike, O. N., Agomo S. N. and Ezeuko , R. O. (1999). Exam Focus Maka WASSCE Na UTME. Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Ọfọmata, E. (2005): Ndezu Ụtọasụsụ Igbo. Enugu: Format Publishers (Nig.) Ltd.
- Nzeakọ, J. U. T. (1972). Omenala Ndị Igbo. Ibadan: Longman (Nig.)
- Okoye, O. F. S., Ofoegbu, N. F. and Ezidiegwu, B. L. (1997) Ọgbara Ọhụrụ Ụtọasụsụ Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị. Onitsha: Houston Publishers Ltd.
- Osuagwu, I. N. (1979). Ndị Igbo na Omenala Ha. Nigeria: Macmillan.
- Ubesie, T. U. (1978). Ọdịnala Ndị Igbo. Ibadan: Oxford University
- Umeh, I. O. A., Onyekaonwu, G. O., Nwadike, I. U. and Okeke I. O. (1992). Ụtọasụsụ na Agụmagụ Igbo nke Sinịọ Sekọndịrị Sukul. Ibadan: Evans.
- WAEC Result Checker Portal 2022
- NECO Result Checker Portal 2022
- JAMB Result Checker Portal 2022
- JAMB Portal Login 2022/2023
- How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip 2022
- JAMB Syllabus For all Subjects 2022
- JAMB accredited CBT Centres 2022
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB CAPS 2022
- JAMB Physics Past Questions from 1988 till date
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal 2022 [Correct & Easy way]
If you find this post helpful and informative, do share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, do subscribe to our website for more updates! You can subscribe below by entering your email and clicking on the Subscribe button!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.