Hello Friends! Firstly, I need to congratulate you for making the Cut-off Mark for the 2022 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board UTME! Today, I will be taking you through how you can Print Your Original JAMB Result Slip for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME!
Original JAMB Result Slip is among the documents you need for admission screening. Also, you are going to need it after you have gotten Admission into higher institutions. So, you will need to know how to print it! It is an important document in Nigeria.
I’ll advise you to go through this article carefully and avoid skipping any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you to know! No information is wasteful you know?
So, let’s dive into how to print the 2022 Original JAMB result!
What is the Original JAMB Result Slip? Why is it different from the JAMB result slip you printed before?
Original Jamb Result Slip 2022
The Original JAMB Result slip is an official document that has your Passport on it to verify that you are the owner of the result and it is being issued by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB. It also contains other information like;
- Your Full name
- Registration Number
- Examination Number
- Local Government Area LGA
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- UTME Subject Combination
- Your Score
- Choice of Institution and course
How Much is the Printing of Original JAMB Result Slip 2022
To print the 2022 Original JAMB Result Slip, you need a sum of One Thousand Naira only (N1,000).
- WAEC Result Checker Portal 2022
- NECO Result Checker Portal 2022
- JAMB Result Checker Portal 2022
- JAMB Portal Login 2022/2023
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip Online
If you follow the following simple guidelines I am about to show you, you won’t need to go to any Cyber Cafe to have the softcopy of your result! Although you will still need to go to the nearest Cyber Cafe or any Shop where they print documents, this can reduce the amount of money you are going to spend!
I will take you through how you can download the softcopy of your Original JAMB Result 2022 on your device before you can go and print it out!
So, carefully follow these steps to download your 2022 Original JAMB Result;
- Firstly, do you have an ATM Card(Preferably a Mastercard or Visa Card)? If you don’t, you can use any of your relative’s ATM card or your friend!
- Remember I said that the printing of your Original Jamb result slip will cost you N1000 (One Thousand Naira)
- Now Logon to http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Enter your Username and Password to Login
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- A new page will show and that’s where the payment will be made
- Verify your Name, Email, and Phone Number and Click on “Continue to Payment“
- The Payment window will show up, Enter the 16 digits on the front face of your ATM Card and Expiring Month and Year of the card in the required column.
- Enter the 3 numbers at the back of the Card in the CVV / CVC column
- After the payment has been successful, You will be redirected to the “Print Result Slip” page and if you are not redirected Go back to the homepage and click Print Result Slip
- Select your exam year and enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Print Result Slip“
- A new page will show up containing your Original JAMB Result.
- Download the softcopy and visit any nearest cyber cafe to print it
- You can also save it on your email for future use.
Hope you understand?
Well, if you have any questions, kindly leave us a comment and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you find this post HOW TO PRINT ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT SLIP 2022 informative and helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.