How to transfer money from Fidelity Bank 2023: To send money from Fidelity Bank is now easy and stress-free to do. You can do that without visiting the bank. All you need is a mobile phone. With the Fidelity Bank transfer code, you can transfer money from your Fidelity Bank account to another Fidelity Bank account or another bank account be it, UBA Bank, First bank, JAIZ Bank, Access Bank, EcoBank, FCMB Bank, GTB Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Sterling Bank, TAJ Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, Zenith Bank, Kuda Bank, even you can transfer from your Fidelity Bank account to Palmpay account. So, stay with me while I take you through this.
How to Transfer Money from Fidelity Bank 2023
Here I will be taking you through two ways you can transfer money from your Fidelity Bank account to another account.
The following are the two ways to transfer money from a Fidelity Bank account to another Fidelity Bank account or to another bank account;
- by using the Fidelity Bank USSD code
- Via the Fidelity Bank Mobile app
How to Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank Using the USSD code
To transfer money from Fidelity Bank account using USSD Code, follow the simple steps below;
- If you are new to the Fidelity Bank USSD code, then you need to register first before you can start using the USSD code. Click here to register for the Fidelity Bank USSD code.
- Simply dial this *770*AccountNumber*Amount#; e.g *770*1234567890*10000# to transfer N10,000.
- select the beneficiary bank name, e.g Access Bank, First Bank, Zenith bank etc.
- Enter your transfer PIN to confirm the transfer. The recipient account number will be shown for verification purposes before you insert your PIN.
Simple huh? So, let’s move to how you can send money from Fidelity Bank using the mobile app.
How to Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank via Mobile App
To transfer money from Fidelity Bank using the Fidelity Bank mobile app, follow the simple guidelines below;
- Download the Fidelity Bank Mobile App on Google Play or the Apple store.
- Install and launch the app
- If you are using it for the first time, you will need to register with some personal information. Just follow the process on the app.
- Once you are on your dashboard, click on transfers
- Input the recipient account number, bank, and amount
- Verify to ensure all information is correct
- Input your secure PIN code for authorization
And that’s it. Simple as ABC.
How to Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank to Another Bank
The way you make transfers from Fidelity Bank to Fidelity Bank is the same way you transfer money from Fidelity Bank to another bank. You can use both the USSD code and the mobile app to make transfers to other banks. All that differs is just the bank you choose.
FAQs on How to Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank in 2023
Below are a few Frequently Asked Questions with short but concise answers.
How do I Link my Fidelity Account to Cash App?
From the Apple Pay Cash app, use your Fidelity account and routing number OR your Fidelity debit or credit cards to link to your Fidelity account to send and receive funds between the app and your account. From the Square Cash app, link to a Fidelity account using a Fidelity debit or credit card to send money only.
Does Fidelity use Zelle?
Yes, Fidelity uses Zelle. In fact, Zelle is already available within Fidelity Bank’s mobile banking app! Check the app, sign in online, and follow a few simple steps to enroll with Zelle today.
How do I Transfer Money from Fidelity Bank Without ATM?
Very easy. You can transfer money from your Fidelity bank account without ATM card by using the Fidelity Bank transfer code, Fidelity mobile banking app, or Fidelity internet banking.
Which country owns Fidelity Bank?
The Bank is owned by Ghanaian individuals, other institutional investors and its senior executives. The Bank was formerly Fidelity Discount House, the leading discount house in Ghana. After operating profitably for 8 years, the business environment in the country attracted investors to the idea of establishing a bank.
Hope you find what you are looking for in this post. If you still have any questions, kindly leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.