Fidelity Bank Transfer Code: Do you have a Fidelity Bank account? If so, you must have heard of the Fidelity Bank USSD code! If you don’t know it, you are missing out on stress-free banking!
Well, if you don’t know what the Fidelity Bank USSD code is or you have probably forgotten what it is, you will be taken through everything you need to know about the Fidelity Bank code here on Teezab.com.ng.
Below are what this article will talk about;
- Fidelity Bank Code
- Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
- List of all Fidelity Bank USSD Codes
- Fidelity Bank Transfer Code to other bank
- Fidelity Bank code to check balance, for account number, to transfer money, for loan, to buy airtime, for bvn, to block atm card, to transfer data.
- How to register Fidelity Bank USSD code
- How to register Fidelity Bank code without ATM card
- Benefits and features of Fidelity Bank USSD codes
- Requirements to activate Fidelity Bank USSD code
- how to get a 5-digit pin for Fidelity Bank transfer
- how to block and unblock my Fidelity Bank USSD code
What is Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
The Fidelity Bank Transfer code is *770#. This is Fidelity Bank’s official banking code. You can use this code to perform a variety of transactions and operations without visiting the bank. However, before you can use this code, you must first register.
Fidelity Bank has remained committed to empowering the Nigerian populace with the *770# Quick Banking service as part of its financial inclusion drive. The service is set to deliver power to banks anywhere and at any time. It is quick, convenient, and easy to use and beneficiary accounts are credited instantly with alert notifications.
The *770# USSD service makes banking services available across all GSM networks, on any type of handset or device; iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and even simple feature phones famously referred to in Nigerian lingo as ‘kpalasa’. It requires no internet service connection and can be used in remote locations across Nigeria. This USSD service is delivered to the customers’ registered phone numbers linked to their Fidelity Bank accounts.
Requirements to Activate Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
The following are the things you need to activate the Fidelity Bank USSD code;
- Fidelity Bank account: You need to have a Fidelity Bank account.
- Debit card: an active debit card linked to your account.
- Phone number: also you must have a phone number that has been linked to your account.
- Mobile phone (browsing phone or not).
How to Activate Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
To be able to use the Fidelity Bank transfer code, you need to activate/register first. To register for the transfer code, follow the simple steps below;
- .Dial *770*00# on the phone number you used to open your Fidelity Bank Account
- Type in the last 4 digits of your ATM Card number.
- Create a 4-digit pin (Just like your ATM PIN). You will be using this PIN to authorize transactions
- Once you are done, you will receive a message saying that the activation was successful.
List of Fidelity Bank USSD Codes
- Fidelity Bank code to check balance – *770*0#
- Fidelity Bank code for account number: *770#
- Fidelity Bank code for transfer of money to Fidelity Bank – *770*Amount*Account number#
- Fidelity Bank code for transfer of money to other bank – *770*Amount*Account number#
- Fidelity Bank code to buy airtime for self – *770*Amount#
- Fidelity Bank code to buy airtime for others – *770*Amount*PhoneNumber#
- ATM cardless withdrawal – *770*8*AMOUNT#
- Block Account from USSD Banking – *770*PhoneNumber#
- Block Card – *770*911#
- Change PIN – *770*00#
- Block Phone from USSD Banking – *770*911*PhoneNumber#
- Fidelity Bank code for checking BVN – *565*0#
- Pay bills – *770#
- Choose SMS and Email Alert – *770*2#
- Update BVN – *770*02#
How to Block Fidelity Bank USSD Code
To block Fidelity Bank USSD Code, simply dial *770*911# from any line, then enter the phone number (linked with your bank account) you want to deactivate, and that’s it.
How to Unblock Fidelity Bank Transfer code
To unblock the Fidelity Bank USSD code, you will need to visit any Fidelity Bank branch near you.
A little About the Fidelity Bank
Fidelity Bank, also known as Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a commercial bank with international authorization, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the central bank and national banking regulator.
Fidelity Bank has grown from a marginal player in 1987, into a stable and respectable banking institution. Notably, in 2005, Fidelity Bank acquired FSB International Bank Plc (“FSB”) and Manny Bank Plc (“Manny”) to create one of the top 10 Nigerian banks. In 2011, the Bank was ranked the 7th most capitalized bank in Nigeria, and 25th most capitalized bank on the African continent. Also, following its renewed retail and digital banking drive, Fidelity Bank was ranked the 4th best bank in Nigeria in the retail market segment in the KPMG Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS) in 2017.
As of December 2017, Fidelity Bank Plc. had total assets estimated at over US$4.2 billion (NGN:1.4 + trillion), and shareholders’ equity in excess of US$610 million (NGN:203 billion). The Bank serves its 4 + million customers through its multiple distribution channels including 240 business offices, 775 ATMs, and 4,346 POSs. The Bank currently has over 400,000 diverse shareholders. It was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in May 2005 and has consistently paid dividends annually in the last 12 years even in the most turbulent periods in the Nigerian Banking Industry. According to BGL Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc had a market capitalization of NGN:37,072,109,685.76
Fidelity Bank of Nigeria was incorporated in the year 1987 and began its operations in 1988. It initially started with a Merchant Banking license.
Fidelity Bank converted to a commercial bank in the year 1999 in an attempt to grow, as a private limited company and became a Public Limited Company also in the year 1999, in the month of August. It re-branded to Fidelity Bank Plc that year.
It secured its Universal Banking License in February 2001 and also obtained its International Banking License in the year 2011. Fidelity Bank of Nigeria has grown to a stable banking institution, during the 2005 Nigeria Banking consolidation, Fidelity Bank acquired FSB International Bank Plc (“FSB”) and Manny Bank Plc to become one of the top financially stable banks in Nigeria Fidelity Bank currently has a presence in all the States and Major cities in Nigeria, over the years the bank has been reputed for its financial stability and integrity. Fidelity continues to rank among Nigeria’s most capitalized banks, with tier-one capital of nearly USD1 billion (One Billion US Dollars).
See Also: Fidelity Bank
Conclusion on Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
The Fidelity Bank transfer code is *770# and it can be used to perform various transactions on your account without you having to go through the stress of going to the bank. You can recharge your line and that of your friends and families with you just typing on your phone, you can send money from your account to your loved ones, you can check your account balance, and so on.
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.