Hey friend! Are you looking how to create JAMB profile code? If so, then I am thrilled to inform you that you are on the right page. So, stay with me while I take you through this!
I will make this really short but trust me, it is going to very concise!
The following will be covered in this post;
- How to create JAMB profile code online
- How to create JAMB profile with phone number
- Does JAMB profile code expire
- How to create JAMB profile with email
- How do I create a profile code for JAMB
- How can I create JAMB profile by SMS
- Why is JAMB not sending my profile code
- Can I write JAMB without profile code
- Is JAMB e PIN the same as profile code
- Requirements to create a JAMB profile code online
- How many days does it take for JAMB to send profile code and many more.
How to Create JAMB Profile Code 2023/2024
To create JAMB profile code, follow the following simple steps/guidelines below;
- Every candidate would require the use of a unique phone (mobile) number (SIM) for the process of registration. The unique phone number can be used by one candidate only (Note: This number (SIM) remains your unique identification for all your transactions with the Board.
- The candidate will send his/her National Identification Number (NIN) by text (SMS) to 55019 or 66019 from his/her personal GSM number, e.g. write the word “NIN” then space and add your 11 digit NIN Number and send to 55019 or 66019 in this format (NIN 00123456789). There should be a space between the word “NIN” and your 11 digit NIN (Note that another person must not have used the number to register for UTME/DE in the past). Do not use postpaid or special bundle SIM cards; They don’t work unless specially loaded with credit.
- The candidate receives a Profile Code of 10 characters on the same telephone(SIM) number.
- The phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the candidate’s 2022 application, Examination and Admission. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SIM NUMBER USED; IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE FOR SUBSEQUENT COMMUNICATION WITH THE BOARD BY OBTAINING UTME/DE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS; A CANDIDATE HAS ACCEPTED TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES FROM JAMB (55019 or 66019) EVEN WHEN THE “DO NOT DISTURB” IS ACTIVATED
- The candidate presents the profile code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form- ePIN is then sent as a text message to the candidates’ Phone numbers.
- The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration.
- The Application cannot be completed until the candidate’s biometric (all ten fingers) is captured and photographed physically (No submission of passport photograph). The successful capture of biometrics and photograph will authorise a candidate to print his/her e-registration slip. The fingerprint shall be required for any further transaction with JAMB on the candidate’s profile.
- Only candidates whose biometrics verification is successful on examination day will be permitted to sit the UTME. No parent or proxy is allowed to make any transaction on the candidates’ profile.
- Candidates with biometric challenges can only register at JAMB headquarters in Abuja. The arrangement will be made for this through JAMB state offices.
Self Help in Case of Mistake/loss of Profile Code
Have you lost your profile code? Don’t panic! That’s why we are here! What to do when you lose your profile code;
- To retrieve a lost Profile Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 or 66019 as a text message from the same mobile number
- Candidates can reset lost or forgotten Profile Password on their registered cell phone by sending [password] space [email address] to 55019 or 66019 as a text message from the same mobile number
You might find the following interesting as well:
- JAMB Syllabus for all subjects
- All JAMB accredited CBT Center
- JAMB Physics Past Questions with answers and explanations
- JAMB Subjects Combination for all courses
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks for all subjects
- Why is JAMB CAPS showing only Welcome [Simple way to solve]
- How to Print JAMB Admission Letter 2023 Online [100% Correct way]
- How to Check JAMB result 2023 Fast | JAMB Result Checker 2023
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal 2023 [Correct & Easy way]
- How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip 2023 Online
- JAMB Portal Login 2023/2024 E-Facility | JAMB CAPS [All things to know]
- How to Check 2023/2024 Admission Status on JAMB CAPS | Admission Status Checker
- JAMB office Addresses in Nigeria
JAMB FREE COMPLAINT TICKETING
For ALL complaints on JAMB processes, candidates can create a support ticket at (support.jamb.gov.ng) with his/her email address registered on the Board’s site. The candidate then provides his/her name, phone number and the nature of the issue, select a complaint area on a drop-down and then summarise the nature of the complaint. He/she may also attach supporting documents (if available) then send them. Complaints from 3rd parties are merely noted. Letter writing is not encouraged. Instead, all complaints should be channelled through the ticketing system for prompt attention and documentation.
For complaints relating to NIN (e.g. a candidate sends a message to 55019 or 66019 to create a profile but does not receive any response or receives incorrect data, he/she can follow the same process on the ticketing and click on 2022 NIN related issues then select the related topic on the drop-down).
How to create a JAMB profile code online 2023
- Visit the JAMB website
- Click Register for UTME/DE
- Click Create Account
- Select the blue button to create a JAMB profile account
- Enter your email address and details below
- Fill in the form with your correct email address, phone number and security answer.
- Click OK button
- On the email confirmation page, select the OK button
- Click on the JAMB message sent to your mailbox
- Open your Gmail app to see your JAMB account code
- Click the JAMB link in the JAMB message
- Select “Click here to continue creating your profile creation account”
- Enter your personal information
- Input your first, second, and middle name. Choose your gender.
- Choose date of birth
- Type the correct date of birth
- Enter your phone number and place of origin
- Enter your phone number, nationality and country of origin
- Enter your password
- Enter a password you will never forget. Then click Register
- Go further
- Your account has been created successfully
- Login to your account
- Enter your email address and password
- JAMB profile dashboard panel
- You will be able to access your JAMB profile
- Note: The JAMB profile code will be used to register with the CBT Centre can be found in the first email JAMB sends you.
FAQ on JAMB Profile Code
How do I create a Profile Code for JAMB?
To get a JAMB profile code, you need to create a profile on the JAMB portal by visiting https://www.jamb.gov.ng/. Click on the “Create Profile” link and follow the instructions to register. You will be asked to provide your personal details and a valid email address.
How can I create JAMB Profile by SMS?
SMS Method is the best way to create a Jamb Profile. To Create Jamb Profile for 2023 UTME & Direct Entry Registration, Text NIN to 55019. As Jamb re-introduces NIN for Jamb 2021 registration, you will have to Text NIN to 55019 to create Jamb profile Instead of Sending your Names.
Can I write JAMB without profile code?
No, JAMB Registration will not be Possible Without NIN and Profile Code. Whether you’re picking up the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry (DE) form, you’re required to begin the process with your NIN.
How Much does it cost to get JAMB profile code?
Just N50! Creation of JAMB profile code will only cost you N50 airtime.
How Many Days does it take for JAMB to send profile Code?
JAMB Profile Code Should Arrive Immediately After a Confirmation Message. If done well, then you should see your JAMB profile code almost immediately after the confirmation message.
I believe with this post, you u should be able to create your JAMB profile code successfully without any mistake. Thanks for reading! We on teezab.com.ng wish you the best of luck in this year exam!
If you have any questions, kindly leave a comment below.
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.