Hi Reader! Do you know you can check your Unity Bank account balance on your mobile phone without your ATM card? With the increase in the level of technology, banking is now made simple and stress-free.
There are so many things you can do on your Unity Bank account with your phone but in this article, we will be focusing on how to use your mobile phone to view your account balance.
You don’t have to go to the bank to check your account balance, you don’t have to go to a POS shop to check your account number, and you don’t have to go anywhere at all! All you need is your phone!!
Whether you are using a browsing phone or not, you can view your Unity Bank account balance. Whether you have data or not, you can check your account balance. So, rest assured that here today, you will know how to check your account balance on Unity Bank.
Without wasting much time, let’s get started.
Here I will be taking you through two different ways to check your account balance on Unity Bank. So, hold on while I break these down for you!
How to Check Account Balance on Unity Bank
The following are the two reliable and easy ways to check your Unity Bank account balance;
- By using USSD Code
- By using the Unity Bank mobile app
So, let me take them one after the other.
See Also: How to Check Access Bank Account Balance
How to Check Unity Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code
The code to check the Unity Bank account balance is *7799#.
Now, to check your account balance using USSD Code, follow the simple steps below;
- If you are using the code for the first time, you must activate the Unity Bank code first. So, dial *7799# and follow the prompts. Once, you have successfully activated the code.
- Simply dial *7799# with the line linked to your Unity Bank Account
- Enter your PIN
- Your Unity Bank account balance will be displayed on your phone screen.
The service works with MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, and 9Mobile lines.
Now, onto how to view your account balance on Unity Bank using the mobile banking app. This method will only cost you data. No service fee for this method.
How to Check Unity Bank Account Balance Using the Mobile App
To view your account balance on Unity Bank using the mobile application, follow the simple steps below;
- Download the Unity Bank Mobile App on Google Play or the Apple store.
- Install and launch the app
- If you are using it for the first time, you will need to register with some personal information. Just follow the process on the app.
- After you have successfully registered, you can just log in and your account balance will be on your dashboard.
See Also: How to Check First Bank Account Balance
About Unity Bank
Unity Bank, also known as Unity Bank plc, is a commercial bank in Nigeria.
Unity Bank is a large financial services provider in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial capital. Unity Bank also maintains an operations base in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital. As of December 2012, the bank’s total assets were valued at about US$2.45 billion (NGN:396 billion), with shareholders’ equity of approximately US$322 million (NGN:51.5 billion).
In January 2006, nine financial institutions with expertise in corporate banking, retail banking, as well as investment banking, came together to form Unity Bank plc.
Unity Bank plc is the flagship institution of the Unity Bank Group. Other members of the financial services group include the following:
- Unity Capital & Trust Limited
- Caranda Management Services Limited
- Unity Registrars Limited
- Northlink Insurance Brokers Limited
- Newdevco Investments & Securities Limited
- UnityKapital Assurance plc
- Pelican Prints Limited
- Unity Bank BDC
- Hexali Properties Limited
The shares of stock of Unity Bank plc are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, where they trade under the symbol: UNITYBNK. The detailed shareholding in the bank is not publicly available at this time. You can read more here.
With this post, I am confident that I have satisfied your search intent but if by any chance you have a question, kindly leave us a comment.
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.