AAU If you’ve set your sights on higher education and chosen Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as your preferred institution, it’s time to take the next crucial step.
The AAU post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available, marking the beginning of your admission journey.
If Ambrose Alli University is your first choice, the post-UTME and Direct Entry screening form is your golden ticket.
From the cost to the crucial cut-off marks, here’s everything you need to know about the application process.
AAU Post UTME: Opening Doors to Higher Learning
Starting from Friday, 10th November 2023, qualified candidates who have made AAU their Institution of First Choice can commence their application process.
This opportunity extends until Saturday, 30th December 2023.
Cut-Off Marks: Your Admission Benchmark
The cut-off marks for admission have been set by the University Admission Board (UAB) and endorsed by the Acting Vice-Chancellor.
These are crucial as they determine your eligibility for the course of your choice. To view the cut-off marks for each course at AAU Ekpoma, please visit AAU Cut-Off Marks.
How to Apply for AAU Post UTME & Direct Entry
Visit the school’s official website to apply.
Application Costs and Timeline
The application form is priced at N15,200 (Fifteen thousand, two hundred Naira) only. The forms are up for grabs from 10th November to 30th December 2023.
- Full Name Requirement: When filling out your application form online, ensure that you write your names in full; initials are not accepted.
- JAMB Score-Based Cut-Off: The cut-off marks are solely based on your JAMB score, as there will be no post-UTME screening exercise.
Advice for Applicants
- Stay Updated: You should regularly visit the AAU UTME Portal for detailed information on the application and admission procedures.
- Submission: Failing to fill and submit your form online may result in losing eligibility for the admission exercise.
- Accuracy of Information: It’s critical to provide accurate information and upload the correct credentials. Any false information or incorrect documents will lead to disqualification.
Good luck, and may your journey through the university admission process be smooth and successful!