Are you an aspirant of the Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria? Do you want to to study Medicine and Surgery in ABU Zaria? Are you curious to know what the requirements to study Medicine and Surgery in ABU Zaria are?
Are you among those that are asking about Ahmadu Bello University Medicine and Surgery Requirements? Yes? Yes! Then, this post is for you!
Among the questions that candidates who want to study Medicine and Surgery in ABU Zaria will like to have answers to are: Requirements to study Medicine and Surgery in ABU Zaria, ABU Zaria requirements for Medicine and Surgery, What is the the Cut-off Mark for Medicine and Surgery in ABU Zaria? Does ABU Zaria accept two sittings for Medicine and Surgery? What do I need to do to gain admission into Medicine and Surgery in ABU Zaria? Does ABU Zaria offers Medicine and Surgery as a course? How much is ABU Zaria School fees for Medicine and Surgery?
I know there are more questions in your mind than those listed above but keep calm and try to read this article through. You will find answers to all the questions you might have on the requirements To study Medicine and Surgery in ABU Zaria!
I will advise you to read through and avoid skipping any part of this article because every single part of this article is essential for you on your journey to becoming a bonafide Medical students at the Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria!
Let me quickly say something, Ahmadu Bello University is one of the most competitive school in Nigeria and also Medicine and Surgery is a very competitive course. I hope you know where I am going! You need to fasten your belt tightly! You need solid preparation!
I feel this introduction is becoming lengthy already but I trust you understand the need be for this introduction!
Without much further Ado, let’s dive into the real deal here!
Requirements To Study Medicine And Surgery In ABU Zaria
Does ABU Zaria Offer Medicine And Surgery?
YES! The Ahmadu Bello University ABU Zaria offers Medicine And Surgery.
Not all schools offer Medicine and Surgery as a course. Some schools offer them but are not yet accredited by the NUC while some are offering them with full accreditation.
Now that you are know ABU Zaria offers Medicine And Surgery, next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in ABU Zaria.
Requirements To Study Medicine And Surgery in ABU Zaria (UTME)
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through JAMB To Study Medicine And Surgery.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABU Zaria Medicine And Surgery Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
- You must have at least 5 credit passes in your O level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics before you can study Medicine And Surgery in ABU Zaria.
ABU Zaria Direct Entry Requirements For Medicine And Surgery
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through Direct Entry To Study Medicine And Surgery.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- JUPEB/A’ Level passes in Related subjects.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABU Zaria Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABU Zaria Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (6) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
ABU Zaria Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery
Like I said, Medicine and Surgery in ABU Zaria is very competitive. So, before one can be offered to study medicine and Surgery in the Ahmadu Bello University, one must have scored a very high score in the UTME exam.
To be on the safer side, you need to score 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ahmadu Bello University to study Medicine And Surgery.
ABU Zaria Subject Combination For Medicine And Surgery
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Medicine And Surgery in ABU Zaria.
- Use of English
Is ABU Zaria Good For Medicine And Surgery?
YES! Generally, The Ahmadu Bello University is one of the best Institution in Nigeria at the moment. The Ahmadu Bello University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Medicine And Surgery in ABU Zaria and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the Ahmadu Bello University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Medicine And Surgery.
Does ABU Zaria Accept Two Sittings For Medicine And Surgery?
Yes! The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) accepts two sittings for Medicine And Surgery.
How Many Years is Medicine And Surgery In ABU Zaria?
Medicine And Surgery in ABU Zaria is a 6 years course.
How Much Is ABU Zaria School Fees For Medicine And Surgery?
ABU Zaria school fees for Medicine And Surgery is quite affordable and cheap like most federal universities in Nigeria. It is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
With this post, I hope I have answered all your questions! However, if you still have any questions, feel free to drop it in the comment box below and I will try my utmost best to reply as soon as possible.
Follow us on our Facebook page and we will keep you updated!