Are you an aspirant of the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN? Do you want to study Mass Communication in UNILORIN? Are you curious to know what the requirements to study Mass Communication in UNILORIN are?
Are you among those that are asking about University of Ilorin Mass Communication Requirements? Yes? Yes! Then, this post is for you!
Among the questions that candidates who want to study Mass Communication in UNILORIN will like to have answers to are: Requirements to study Mass Communication in UNILORIN, UNILORIN requirements for Mass Communication, What is the Cut-off Mark for Mass Communication in UNILORIN? Does UNILORIN accept two sittings for Mass Communication? What do I need to do to gain admission into Mass Communication in UNILORIN? Does UNILORIN offer Mass Communication as a course? How much is UNILORIN School fees for Mass Communication?
I know there are more questions in your mind than those listed above but keep calm and try to read this article through. You will find answers to all the questions you might have on the requirements To study Mass Communication in UNILORIN!
I will advise you to read through and avoid skipping any part of this article because every single part of this article is essential for you on your journey to becoming a bonafide student at the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN!
Let me quickly say something, University of Ilorin is one of the most competitive school in Nigeria. I hope you know where I am going! You need to fasten your belt tightly! You need solid preparation! You have to score much more than your course’s cut off mark so as to have higher chances of gaining admission than the other candidates.
I feel this introduction is becoming lengthy already but I trust you understand the need for this introduction!
Without much further Ado, let’s dive into the real deal here!
Requirements To Study Mass Communication In UNILORIN
Does UNILORIN Offer Mass Communication?
YES! The University of Ilorin UNILORIN offers Mass Communication.
Not all schools offer Mass Communication as a course. Some schools offer them but are not yet accredited by the NUC while some are offering them with full accreditation.
Now that you know UNILORIN offers Mass Communication, next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Mass Communication in UNILORIN.
Requirements To Study Mass Communication in UNILORIN (UTME)
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University of Ilorin through JAMB To Study Mass Communication.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILORIN Mass Communication Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
- You must have at least 5 credit passes in your O level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics before you can study Mass Communication in UNILORIN.
UNILORIN Direct Entry Requirements For Mass Communication
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University of Ilorin through Direct Entry To Study Mass Communication.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- JUPEB/A’ Level passes in Related subjects.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILORIN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILORIN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (6) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
UNILORIN Cut Off Mark For Mass Communication
Like I said, Mass Communication in UNILORIN is very competitive. So, before one can be offered to study Mass Communication in the University of Ilorin, one must have scored a very high score in the UTME exam.
To be on the safer side, you need to score 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University of Ilorin to study Mass Communication.
UNILORIN Subject Combination For Mass Communication
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Mass Communication in UNILORIN.
- Use of English language.
- Literature in English.
- Economics or commerce
UNILORIN Good For Mass Communication?
YES! Generally, The University of Ilorin is one of the best Institution in Nigeria at the moment. The University of Ilorin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Mass Communication in UNILORIN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University of Ilorin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Mass Communication.
Does UNILORIN Accept Two Sittings For Mass Communication?
Yes! The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) accepts two sittings for Mass Communication.
How Many Years is Mass Communication In UNILORIN?
Mass Communication in UNILORIN is a 4 years course.
How Much Is UNILORIN School Fees For Mass Communication?
UNILORIN school fees for Mass Communication is quite affordable and cheap like most federal universities in Nigeria. It is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
With this post, I hope I have answered all your questions! However, if you still have any questions, feel free to drop it in the comment box below and I will try my utmost best to reply as soon as possible.
Follow us on our Facebook page and we will keep you updated!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.