Hello friends! We are bringing to you Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology KSUSTA Courses and requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Below are the Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology KSUSTA official and approved courses by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Courses / Departments in KSUSTA
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Applied Chemistry
- Automobile Technology Education
- Biological Science(s)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Education
- Library and Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Information And Communication Technology
- Metalwork Technology Education
- Metalwork / Woodwork Technology Education
- Woodwork Technology Education
Generally, it is imperative for you to meet the cut off mark! Also, all Candidates must attain a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
Candidates are required to check the JAMB Brochure for the requirements of each course! Go through the JAMB Brochure very carefully and find out all the requirements for your course!
However, if you are looking for the general Requirements, click on the link provided for you below!
Search for KSUSTA information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post, KSUSTA courses and requirements 2023/2024 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!