Hello Friend! We bring to you the International Students Scholarships at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK! Do you wish to study in the United Kingdom UK? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about the International Students Scholarships at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In United Kingdom UK
The Canterbury Christ Church University, UK is providing a fee discount of £1,500 for each year of study to exceptional students who want to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
Why choose to study at the Canterbury Christ Church University? The mission of Canterbury Christ Church University is to pursue excellence in higher education that transforms individuals, creates knowledge, enriches communities, and builds a sustainable future.
About University of Bradford
Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) is a public university located in Canterbury, Kent, England. Founded as a Church of England college for teacher training in 1962, it was granted university status in 2005.
The university has developed rapidly since its inception in 1962 and now has around 15,000 students based at locations across Kent in Canterbury, Medway (as part of the Universities at Medway partnership) and Tunbridge Wells. As well as being Kent’s largest centre of higher education for the public services – notably teacher training, health and social care and the emergency services – the university also offers academic and professional programmes, including doctorates and research degrees in the arts, humanities and social and applied sciences. The university offers a portfolio of STEM courses, including engineering and medicine, and works closely with STEM industry and businesses in the south-east. The university, in partnership with the University of Kent, opened the Kent and Medway Medical School in 2020.
Canterbury Christ Church University is a member of the Cathedrals Group (officially the Council of Church Universities and Colleges or CCUC), and of MillionPlus, the Association for Modern Universities in the UK.
About the International Students Scholarships at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK
TYPE : Undergraduate or Postgraduate
DEADLINE : The application process is open. But, students are advised to observe course-specific application deadlines, if any.
OPEN TO : International
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: £1,500
International Students Scholarships at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme of choice offered at the Canterbury Christ Church University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have overseas student fee status.
- The applicants must ensure that the annual tuition fee for the course of study at CCCU must be £14,500.
How to Apply for International Students Scholarships at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK
Students can apply for admission via the UCAS portal. Students will be considered based on their eligibility for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students should provide academic transcripts, documents to prove their language proficiency, resume, letters of recommendation, and other program-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5 to 7.0
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.