How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the IBBU Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process
Note 1: All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2: Successful prospective candidates that have met the minimum requirements are to proceed to payment online via Paystack.
Note 3: The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000: 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How much is Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply/register For Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
- Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select the preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
- If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be redirected to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform are available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
- Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complaints and suggestions should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also call the helpline on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM Mondays-Saturdays.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is IBBU Post UTME Screening Form out for 2023
No! This means that the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will IBBU 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
IBBU Post UTME registration Closing Date: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the IBBU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for IBBU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!