Hello Friend! We bring to you the Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships for Developing Countries – UK! Do you wish to study in the United Kingdom UK? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about the Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships for Developing Countries – UK! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In United Kingdom UK
Applications for fully funded Chevening Scholarships to study for one-year master’s degrees at UK universities are now open.
Chevening enables outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK.
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders since 1983. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. offers two types of awards – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British Embassies and High Commissions throughout the world.
The UK has highly regarded creative industries that often produce international talent. Whether you enjoy music festivals, film premieres, major theater productions, exhibitions, or museums, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in this sanctuary of the arts and cultures.
A bachelor’s degree is required for applicants in order to be admitted to a postgraduate program at a UK university. In the UK, this is often equivalent to a 2:1 honors upper second-class degree.
About the Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships for Developing Countries – UK
TYPE : Masters
DEADLINE : 1st November 2022 at 12:00 (GMT).
To be taken at (country): UK Universities
OPEN TO : Developing Countries
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: full Chevening Scholarship award normally comprises:
- payment of tuition fees;
- travel to and from your country of residence by an approved route for you only;
- an arrival allowance;
- a grant for the cost of preparation of a thesis or dissertation (if required);
- an excess baggage allowance;
- the cost of an entry clearance (visa) application for you only;
- a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living expenses. The monthly stipend will depend on whether you are studying inside or outside London. It is currently £917 per month outside London and £1134 per month inside London (subject to annual review).
Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships for Developing Countries – UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from Chevening countries can apply for these scholarships.List of Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bennin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo the Democratic Republic of the, Cook Island, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Korea Republic of, Kyrgyzstan, , Kosovo, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Liberia, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Burma Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Island, Republic of Congo, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Southern Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, Sriname, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, South Caucasus, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, UK, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a Chevening Award you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships for Developing Countries – UK
The mode of applying is Online. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit two references and their education documents prior to their interview date. Candidates from all over the world are interviewed by panels at British embassies and high commissions.
- Language Requirements: Applicants are free to take tests more than once in order to meet the Chevening English language requirement. Please note that Chevening does not pay for costs associated with English language testing. You are responsible for booking and paying for costs associated with these tests.
- Chevening accepts English language tests from five providers:
- Academic IELTS
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CEA)
- Trinity ISE II (B2)
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.