How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the FUAM Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- You must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for your course.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM.
- FUAM Must be your First Choice of Institution.
- You Must Participate in FUAM POST UTME/SCREENING to be considered for admission if any for the year.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- For DE, Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- For Direct Entry, Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice or A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the FUAM Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only (Bank/Service charge Exclusive)
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening Exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University Website: https://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme/ (follow the guidelines on the website).
- Candidates are required to use their UTME number as User name and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the university website.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
First, generate your RRR number:
- Go to the University Website ONLY (Not REMITA website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR number from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM Card.
Mobile Banking: Use your ATM Card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the fees portal: fees.uam.edu.ng to pay our fees/charges. Follow the instructions at fees.uam.edu.ng
Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the Commercial Banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of N2,000 only.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is FUAM Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
There is no official date for the FUAM Post UTME Screening Examination yet.
This means the school management has not yet released the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post UTME Screening Examination official date for the 2022/22023.
How To Avoid Mistakes During Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on the FUAM Portal as a PASSPORT is clear if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
When is FUAM Post UTME 2022?
There is no official date yet!
This means the management of the Institution has not yet released the specific time for the post UTME.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will FUAM 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
FUAM Post UTME registration Closing Date: Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the FUAM Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for FUAM information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!