Hello friends! We are bringing to you Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic AAP Courses and requirements for the A2023/2024 academic session.
Below are the Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic AAP official and approved courses by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
List of Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic AAP Courses 2023/2024
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Physics with Electronics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
Generally, it is imperative for you to meet the cut off mark! Also, all Candidates must attain a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
Candidates are required to check the JAMB Brochure for the requirements of each course! Go through the JAMB Brochure very carefully and find out all the requirements for your course!
However, if you are looking for the general Requirements, click on the link provided for you below!
Search for Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Polytechnics school fees
- All Nigerian Polytechnics Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Polytechnics courses offered
- All Nigerian Polytechnics Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Polytechnics post UTME form
If you find this post, Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic courses and requirements 2023/2024 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!