Hello friend! Are you looking for the Ambrose Alli University AAU acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session? If so, then I am happy to tell you that here on TEEZAB, I will tell you everything you need to know about the AAU Acceptance Fee.
Ambrose Alli University Acceptance Fee 2022/2023
As a first-year student / fresher, you must pay an acceptance fee to the institution whether it is a university or a polytechnic, or even college to indicate that you have accepted the admission you have been offered.
If you are accepted into the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), you will be required to pay an acceptance fee before any other fees. This fee has a deadline, and if you do not meet it, you may lose your admission.
So, the question now is: How much is the AAU acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session?
How Much is AAU Acceptance Fee for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform admitted candidates that the Ambrose Alli University AAU, has released the acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session is seventy-nine thousand three hundred naira (₦79,300) for Medicine and Surgery and sixty-four thousand three hundred naira for students in other Faculties and Departments.
How to Pay AAU Acceptance Fees 2022
To pay the AAU acceptance fee, all you need to do is;
- Log in to the Ambrose Alli University Portal
- There, check your admission status
- If your admission status is updated, that is, you have been offered admission. You will be provided with a link to pay your acceptance fee.
- Click on the link and proceed to pay your acceptance
Note: You must pay the acceptance fee before the deadline, which is usually two weeks after the day you are offered admission. Failure to pay it before the deadline may result in the loss of your admission.
Frequently Asked Question About AAU
How do I accept admission in AAU?
Go to AAU Ekpoma admission status checking portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Fill your registration number and surname in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
How do AAU calculate their aggregate?
To correctly calculate your aggregate, know that the JAMB Examination is made up of 400 marks, whereas the AAU Post UTME is made up of 100 marks. Divide your JAMB score by 8, Divide your Post UTME score by 2, Add up the result.
Does AAU have hostel?
The management of AAU Ekpoma has about thirteen (13) hostels available for both old and incoming students (freshers).
Can AAU accept second choice?
Well, the Ambrose Alli University (AAU) does not accept and will not consider candidates who picked the school as a second
Does AAU offer nursing?
YES! Ambrose Alli University (AAU) offers Nursing Science. This means that Nursing Science is Accredited In AAU
How to Check AAU Post UTME/Direct Entry Result
- Go to the AAU post UTME result checking portal @ https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate columns.
- Click on “Login” to access your AAU post UTME score.
Search for AAU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
- All Nigerian Universities Admission List
If you find this post, AAU Acceptance Fee 2022/2023 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
If you still have any questions regarding the Ambrose Alli University acceptance fee or AAU related questions, leave a comment below.
For more updates, click on the bell icon in the bottom left corner and hit subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.