Hello friends! We are bringing to you Yaba College of Technology YABATECH Courses and requirements for the A2022/2023 academic session.
Below are the Yaba College of Technology YABATECH official and approved courses by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
List of Yaba College of Technology YABATECH Courses 2022/2023
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Education / Fine Art
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Mangement And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Hausa / Islamic Studies
- Hausa / Social Studies
- Home Economics and Education
- Hospitality Management
- Industrial Education Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering Technology
- Industrial Technical Education
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Marine Engineering Technology
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Soil Science
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Textile Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Arts and Industrial Design
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
Courses / Departments in YABA-DEG
- Computer Education
- Statistics Education
Generally, it is imperative for you to meet the cut off mark! Also, all Candidates must attain a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
Candidates are required to check the JAMB Brochure for the requirements of each course! Go through the JAMB Brochure very carefully and find out all the requirements for your course!
However, if you are looking for the general Requirements, click on the link provided for you below!
Search for Yaba College of Technology information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Polytechnics school fees
- All Nigerian Polytechnics Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Polytechnics courses offered
- All Nigerian Polytechnics Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Polytechnics post UTME form
If you find this post, Yaba College of Technology courses and requirements 2022/2023 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.