Welcome to Teezab, on this blogpost I will be discussing the guides to obtain a Visa from Nigeria to Kenya. To proceed further, you will be presented with complete information like application procedure, Kenya visa requirements for Nigerian citizens, and additional information you need to be aware of.
How Nigerian citizens can obtain a Kenya visa online will be discussed in this article. It is no longer news that a Visa is required before you can leave your country for another. Thus, Nigerian citizens must obtain a visa to enter Kenya. In addition, the Kenya visa application process in Nigeria requires applicants to apply for the visa online and then wait for approval. The visa fee is $55.20 and is paid online using your credit card. In some cases, additional information such as a tour itinerary may be required to complete your application. The visa is issued electronically. However, at the port of entry, you must exchange the color printout of your visa for a sticker visa that will be placed in your passport.
Documents required for Visa from Nigeria to Kenya
The following is a list of documents required for a Kenya visa in Nigeria.
- Travel document: For this application, you must have a valid passport that is at least six months old. It must also include at least three blank pages.
- Application for a Visa. You must fill out an online application form and submit it along with your documents.
- Photo: Upload a recent color photograph with a white background.
- Reservation of a flight: A return ticket is required for a Kenyan visa, especially if you are passing through the country.
- Reservation for a hotel: In addition to your flight reservation, you must provide proof of lodging, which must also be uploaded.
- Visa Charges: The visa processing fee is non-refundable and must be paid in advance online. A $1 service fee is applied to all visa applications. For a single entry visa, the fee is $55.20.
- Itinerary for the tour: Finally, in order to increase your chances of obtaining the visa, you must upload a tour itinerary. A tour itinerary detailing your daily activities in Kenya as well as places to visit.
You must fill out your application completely because incomplete applications will be rejected. False information will also result in an automatic visa rejection.
Furthermore, incorrect document uploads will result in the visa being automatically rejected. You can contact us by clicking here for your Kenya visa application or send us chats on +234 909 702 4697 to avoid mistakes and increase your chances of obtaining the visa.
Please keep in mind that children aged sixteen (16) and under are exempt from visa fees and are not required to apply for a visa.
If your visa is approved, you should print it in color and present it at the port of entry.
HOW TO APPLY IN NIGERIA FOR A KENYAN VISA
Kenya visa for Nigeria can be obtained as follows:
- To begin, go to the Kenya immigration website (https://dis.ecitizen.go.ke/).
- Make an account
- Select the e-Visa for Visitors option.
- Lastly, confirm your registration and start a new application.
Understanding the Kenya visa requirements for Nigerian citizens is critical to your success. Many Nigerians previously believed they could obtain a Kenya visa on arrival. They had no idea there were specific visa requirements for Kenya. Unlike the Dubai visa, which only requires you to upload your data page and photo, the Kenya visa application requires you to upload your hotel and other vital details.
Visa from Nigeria to Kenya Fees
Here is the list of Kenya visa fees:
|SINGLE JOURNEY VISA + Service Charge
|TRANSIT JOURNEY VISA + Service Charge
|COURTESY JOURNEY VISA + Service Charge
|EAST AFRICAN TOURIST VISA + Service Charge
|MULTIPLE JOURNEY VISA + Service Charge
|5yr MULTIPLE JOURNEY VISA + Service Charge
|Fast Tracked Visa Fees
Single journey visa
This is a foreign national visit visa. It allows you to enter Kenya once and stay for a maximum of 90 days. However, if you leave Kenya, even if the duration is still valid, you must reapply for entry into Kenya. A one-time entry visa costs USD55.20.
Multiple entry visa
This Kenya visa allows you to enter Kenya multiple times. It is especially suitable for those who wish to travel several times in the country over a short period of time. It is ideal for tourists who want to visit neighboring countries before returning to Kenya. However, it is only available to those who have previously received a one-year Kenya visa. The cost is $11.91. You must upload copies of Kenyan visas issued within the last one (1) year, as well as your company registration certificate.
Kenya East Africa Tourist Visa
This visa allows you to visit three countries: Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya. This is a multiple entry visa with a stay limit of 90 days. If you begin your trip in Kenya, it costs USD109.32 and you will receive a sticker visa in your passport at the port of entry.
The Kenya East Africa Tourist Visa is intended for visitors to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. Within the three countries, it is multi-entry. However, if a traveler leaves one of the three (3) countries, the visa automatically expires.
This visa is granted to individuals traveling through Kenya to other destinations for a period of no more than 72 hours. Those connecting flights that do not require leaving the airport do not require transit visas. The fee for a transit visa is USD 22.73. When applying for a Kenya transit visa, you must provide your onward ticket.
This Kenya visa is issued to holders of diplomatic, official, and service passports entering the country on official business or duties, or transiting through Kenya to a third country for official business or duties. It is given away for free / gratis.
Fast Track Visa
Kenya visa expediting Fast track process is for those who may have urgent meetings or visit in Kenya and cannot wait for the processing time. You can contact us for a faster process or visit the Kenyan Embassy for more information.
Tips for a Successful Visa Application
- Providing complete and accurate information.
- Submitting all necessary documents.
- Applying well in advance of their travel dates.
Wrapping Up Visa from Nigeria to Kenya
I’m confident that this post has given you all the information you need about how to get Visa from Nigeria to Kenya. However, if you have any questions regarding this post, drop it in the comment section.