University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital UNTH Basic Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, How to apply, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination Date, School Fees, Cut off mark, Deadline, Time and Venue for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
For you to be here, you definitely want to know about University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital UNTH School of Nursing! Worry not, all your questions will be answered here today!
Some of the questions that candidates of the UNN School of Nursing will likely want answers to are: Does UNN have a school of nursing? How much is UNN School of Nursing School Fees? UNTH School of Nursing Cut off mark? About the school of Nursing Nsukka? Is the UNTH School of Nursing form for the 2022/2023 academic session available? When is the application deadline for the UNTH school of nursing Enugu form for 2022/2023? What are the entry/admission requirements, the application process, the UNTH school of nursing application deadline in 2022, and how do I apply for admission?
You can rest assured that all of the answers to your questions will be answered today here on teezab.com.ng! Okay, before we get started, you can save this page or follow our Facebook page in case there are any future changes that you don’t want to miss!
I will advise you not to skip a single part of this post because all parts are very essential in your journey to becoming a bonafide Student of the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital UNTH School of Nursing Enugu.
UNN School of Nursing Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics from any Senior School Certificate Examination including WAEC, NECO, GCE. Applicants do not need to write JAMB/UTME or pass any before applying.
- Candidates must not be below 17yrs of age at the time of application.
Recommended: Top 20 School of Nursing in Nigeria.
How Much Is University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Form 2022/2023
The UNTH school of nursing Admission form costs N8,000 (Eight Thousand Naira Only). See how to apply for the Enugu school of nursing form 2022/2023 below.
Admission Policy And Requirements
Application for entry into the school starts in December and ends in January the next year. The students are admitted through a three- stage process;
- The prospective students first sit the Schools Common Entrance Examination conducted by TEDRO (WAEC) Ogba, Lagos. This takes place around April each year. Individuals from 16 years of age are eligible to sit for the entrance examination.
- Successful candidates on invitation for interview sit for written examination and
- Oral interview after which the 60 (sixty) candidates for each selection are offered provisional admission in order of performance. A waiting list of 3-5 is usually maintained for candidates who tie, and vacancies are filled one week after resumption. The interview takes place around June each year and the successful candidates start training in October. The candidates must have had full secondary education with 5 (five) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two sittings. The parent or the guardian of the successful applicant is required to give a written consent and assurance that it is the family’s intention to encourage the candidate to complete her course satisfactorily. Intake of students is once a year. School fees are not static. They are subject to review by the hospital management. Students do not pay tuition fees.
How to Apply for the UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
- Pay N8,000 for the application form, at:
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu
- Bank will give you a printout with a pin. Use the pin and fill up the application form yourself or at any cyber cafe.
- Use the pin and fill the application form online or visit UNTH School of Nursing, Old Site.
You can pay online using Monnify
Application form instructions
University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal https://unthportal.org in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2022/2023 Academic session. Follow the simple steps below to apply for the UNN School of Nursing application form 2022/2023:
- Visit the school portal
- Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start the application.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain a PIN to be used for verification.
- Fill the application form (take note of compulsory fields with asterisks*)
- Preview your application details
- Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you fill the entire application form to the last step and your payment pin is not ready, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip. After online registration, submit a copy of the application slip and photocopies of relevant credentials to UNTH School of Nursing, Old Site with N1,500 (One thousand five hundred naira only)
Reprint Application Form/exam Slip
- To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
- Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
UNTH School of Nursing Enugu Cut off mark 2022/2023
The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital UNTH School of Nursing Cut off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session has not yet been released. It will be released after the entrance Examination.
UNTH School of Nursing School fees 2022/2023
The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital UNTH School of Nursing is estimated to be in the range of N150,000 to N200,000 per session for the freshers/newly admitted students. However, the school fees will be reduced once you get to the second year.
Do note that this school fees doesn’t include the hostel accommodation fee and the acceptance fee.
For those that prefer to stay off campus, the Hostel Accommodation within Enugu town is around N90,000 to N150,000 for self-contained apartments.
UNTH School of Nursing Examination Date 2022
There is no official date yet for the 2022/2023 University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital school of nursing entrance examination. However, we will update this page once the UNTH school of nursing entrance examination date is announced.
Is the UNTH School of Nursing form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session out
The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital UNTH School of Nursing Enugu form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is not yet out. However, we will update this page once it is out.
UNTH School of Nursing Enugu 2022/2023 Registration Closing Date/Deadline
When is the UNN School of nursing closing date in 2022? The University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital school of nursing admission form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is yet to be out. The registration deadline for the 2022/2023 session will be announced once the admission form is out.
UNN School of Nursing Entrance examination venue
Venue: School of Nursing, UNTH (Old Site), Enugu
BRING ALONG A PENCIL, ERASER, RULER, PEN, PRINTED APPLICATION SLIP, AND EXAM SLIP (PHOTOCARD). THERE SHALL BE NO ENTRY INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT THESE.
Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.
Note: You do not need to write JAMB before applying for the UNTH School of Nursing form.
Disclaimer: Please beware of fraudsters as the Management of University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital UNTH School of Nursing does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission.
Recommended: Top 20 School of Nursing in Nigeria
About UNTH School Of Nursing Enugu
The School of Nursing, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital is located in Enugu Metropolis in Enugu North Local Government Area of Enugu State in the South Eastern Zone of Nigeria. It is bounded in the north by Iva Valley, South by the Central Police Station (CPS), East by Government Secondary School and West by Ngwo town.
The environment is surrounded by scenic hills which make it appear cozy at first sight. At general outlook, the school environment is friendly and free of health and safety hazard. Hence, there is adequate water supply, healthy air quality, safe play grounds and twenty-four hour security.
If you find this post informative, kindly use the share button below to share with your friends!
Follow us on our Facebook page and we will keep you updated!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.