University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN jamb & Departmental Cut Off Mark for the 2023/2024 academic session
University of Nsukka UNN Cut Off Mark for medicine and surgery, UNN Cut Off Mark for pharmacy, UNN Cut Off Mark for Accounting, UNN cut off mark for all courses, UNN Jamb & Departmental cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Are you an aspirant of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)? Do you want to know the 2023/2024 departmental cut-off marks of UNN? Well, you’ve found the right blog.
Students must meet specific requirements before being admitted to any of the courses offered by any academic institution. Meeting the required cut-off mark for each institution, as well as the courses themselves, is one of them. If a student meets the required cut-off mark for admission to a particular programme, obtaining admission is quite simple.
Ok, let me quickly explain the difference between the general cut off mark and the Departmental cut off mark.
UNN General Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
This is the mark that a student must achieve in order to be admitted to a school. If your score falls below a school’s cut-off mark, you won’t be able to take their Post-UTME, which means you won’t be admitted to that school. You will not be eligible to register for UNN’s screening exercise/post utme if your score is 199 and the general cut-off mark is 200.
Each school can choose its own cut-off mark. They cannot, however, set a lower cut-off mark than the JAMB minimum.
UNN Departmental Cut off Mark 2023/2024
The departmental cut-off mark is the minimum score required for admission to a school’s course or department. UNN, for example, has a general cut-off mark of 200, but individual cut-off marks of 284, 297, and 295 for Pharmacy, Common Law, and Medicine, respectively. The higher the cut-off mark, the more competitive the course. Every year, each university sets a cut-off mark for all courses. Some institutions publish their departmental cut off marks, whereas others do not.
UNN Departmental Cut off Mark 2023/2024
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Departmental Cut-Off Marks below
UNN Faculty Of Agriculture Cut Off Mark 2023
- Agric Economics – 227
- Agric Extension – 201
- Animal Science – 202
- Crop Science – 206
- Soil Science – 205
- Fst – 227
- Home Science – 200
- Nutrition And Dietetics – 247
UNN Faculty Of Arts Cut Off Marks 2023
- Archeology & Tourism – 246
- English And Literary Studies – 271
- Fine And Applied Arts – 260
- Foreign Languages – 254
- History And International Studies – 259
- Linguistics And Nigerian Languages – 245
- Mass Communication – 268
- Music – 255
- Theatre And Film Studies – 254
- Combined Arts – 201
UNN Faculty Of Biological Sciences Cut Off Mark 2023
- Biochemistry – 248
- Botany – 200
- Combined Biological Sciences – 214
- Microbiology – 243
- Zoology – 207
UNN Faculty Of Business Administration cut off mark 2023/2024
- Accountancy – 257
- Banking & Finance – 229
- Marketing – 207
- Business Management – 233
UNN Faculty Of Dentistry Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
- Dentistry – 270
UNN Faculty Of Education cut off mark 2023/2024
- Adult Education – 201
- Education Art – 251
- Education Chemistry – 203
- Education Social Sciences – 245
- Agric Education – 205
- Business Education – 220
- Guidance & Counselling – 263
- Health Education – 206
- Home Economics Education – 229
- Industrial Technical Education – 236
- Library And Information Science – 246
- Science Education – 200
UNN Faculty Of Engineering Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
- Agric & Bioresources Engineering – 204
- Civil Engineering – 248
- Electrical Engineering – 242
- Electronics – 232
- Mechanic Engineering – 242
UNN Faculty Of Environmental Studies Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
- Architecture – 226
- Estate Management – 201
- Geoinformatics & Survey – 201
- Urban And Regional Planning – 210
UNN Faculty Of Health Science & Technology Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
- Radiography – 266
- Medical Rehabilitation – 258
- Nursing – 268
UNN Faculty Of Law Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
- Law – 297
UNN Faculty Of Medical Sciences Cut Off Mark 2023
- Medicine – 295
UNN Faculty Of Pharmaceuticаl Sciences Cut Off Mark 2023
- Pharmаcy – 284
UNN Faculty Of Physical Sciences Cut Off Mark 2023
- Computer Science – 227
- Geology – 234
- Mathematics – 200
- Physics And Astronomy – 200
- Pure And Industrial Chemistry – 206
- Statistics – 200
- Computer/Statistics – 200
UNN Faculty Of Social Sciences Cut Off Mark 2023
- Economics – 260
- Geography – 243
- Philosophy – 259
- Political Science – 275
- Psychology – 252
- Public Administration – 266
- Religion – 232
- Social Work – 213
- Sociology/Anthropology – 260
UNN Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine Cut Off Mark 2023
- Veterinary Medicine – 227
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) conducts admission screening exercises within one or two weeks, and they are normally conducted in two stages. Students who applied for the university should participate in the pre-screening process as soon as it is announced.
Only the SSCE result and JAMB registration printout are necessary for the pre-screening activity.
Candidates should arrive early and locate their screening location as soon as possible. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores as well as their SSCE results.
After the admission lists may have been released, the second phase of the screening will begin. Candidates who have merited admission will be invited to participate in a second round of screening. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip.
- FUNAAB CUT-OFF MARK
If you like this post UNN Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 | Jamb & Departmental, Kindly share with friends!
You can follow us on our Facebook page and we will keep you updated!